Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
No Labels has officially conceded that they will not be fielding a candidate despite spending 10s of millions of dollars to try and find one.
Posted Report
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
So Shitbook has blocked The Kansas Reflector from being linked on their site. Right after they published this story . Guess they can’t handle criticism. This site did several articles about the corruption in Marion. KS when that newspaper was raided.
Farcebook and Meta can burn in hell.
Posted Report
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
While the Abortion related initiatives in places like Florida, and in swing states like Arizona, Colorado, and Nevada take up most of the air space, the ones on Maryland and New York may prove just as important.
In Maryland, dems are already making sure that Hogan’s previous opposition to abortion comes back to haunt him. Ensuring that reproductive rights are front and center when voters go to the ballot box.
In New York, where dems blew their shot at an aggressive gerrymander, the abortion measure there may nevertheless help them reclaim a few lost districts and aid in flipping the House.
Posted Report
Background Pony #DC9A
American Conservatives would actually hate to go to Japan.
It would be to collectivist and there would be no guns.
It would completely be an alien world to them.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
The deadline for Trump to post bond has passed and he has failed to do so now. The insurance company apparently literally doesn’t even have license to operate in NY, on top of failing to provide evidence it can even cover the $175 mil to begin with.
In response NY has…given him and his insurance company another 10 days to provide correct documentation and proof they can cover the bond.
BlitztheDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

If Trump were to ever face material consequences for his malfeasance, it’d set a precedent for others in the billionaire class to face the same, and they know it. They would sooner blow this country up than ever follow the same rules imposed on the commoners.
Billionaires should not exist, and that they do is an indictment of our society.
Posted Report
Commune
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@Dustcan
On one hand, I think that 10 day window is actually due to New York Attorney General Letitia James legally questioning whether his bond company can actually provide the bond, not sure but the news articles covering this don’t mention the courts extending the bond window for shits and giggles
On the other hand, if this was a working class man who faked his credit score to get a car loan, it wouldn’t have even gotten this far, man would already have been sentenced to 20 years in jail and had his house sold off to pay for the fines
Posted Report
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
The economy added 303,000 jobs in March, nearly 100k more than expected. Unemployment ticked down to 3.8, from 3.9.
Wages ticked up .3% , a .1% gain from the previous month and above expectations.
Healthcare, government, and construction led the charge with hiring.
Posted Report
Background Pony #D717
I am starting to despise the fact that my family’s future and mine reside in the hands of “progressives” that are so shortsighted, laser eye surgery can’t fix it.
Fuck off with your moral, self-centered grandstanding, you’re never going to get 100% of what you want immediately in one go.
Conservatives at least have the capability to hold their noses and vote. How difficult is it.
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I highly doubt the number of online leftists sitting out this election because of Gaza and Biden’s various other shortcomings are going to be the deciding factor of this election. It’s going to hinge way more in my opinion on the low-information swing voter whose top of mind concern is the fact that a dozen eggs costs $10 now and was a fraction of that under Trump.
Also, most of us usually end up breaking down and voting Democrat anyways, especially in swing states. Hell I have been voting straight ticket Democrat every election since 2014 even as I increasingly hate the party. And yet I and others like me get blamed whenever Democrats screw the pooch.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
An addendum to my previous post: apparently the 10 day extension is on the previous deadline.
Not when Trump submitted the incomplete bond Monday. Not when it was rejected Wednesday. It’s 10 days starting Thursday.
You know, just to complete the jest.
Posted Report
Commune
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
The IDF recently released a report on the WCK strike and surprise surprise it leaves out the very important detail that the IDF and WCK were in communication with each other prior to the strike
And yet people are already patting Israel on the back for it, sure they killed 7 people for the most spurious of reasons and the only reason they owned up to it is because they were forced to by their allies but hey, they said sorry
Posted Report
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Trump’s media stock has dropped to, at last read, 40.88 (though it got as low as 40).
It has lost value every day the market has been open since its launch.
Short sellers are also running it through the wringer, with some expecting it to be in the 20s by next week.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide