A celebration of the hoers and the artists who draw them (probably NSFW)

PUBLIQclopAccountant
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
I’ll start by listing some artist names I enjoy and probably forget quite a few worthwhile mentions in this first post.
  • Scale
  • Mercurial64
  • D1ckBitch
  • Jotun22
  • Etheross
  • Wired Hooves
  • Early Bird Special
  • Clopician
  • We Lost
  • sagastuff94
  • negasun
d1ckbitch
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

Doughnuts Worshipper
Thanks <3
Longinius did some really good ones too, if I recall correctly. And Arareroll, which probably influed Clopician’s horses anatomy
Stoopedhooy
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sad Confused Artist.
>Appreciation/celebration thread.
>The first post is just literally the most popular and well off artists out there
Not sure why I expected to see some hidden gems or new names mentioned lol
PUBLIQclopAccountant
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
Some artists I found on DA. I don’t have time to go through and upload all their galleries, at least not before mid-2024. They aren’t all 100% hoers, but they all fit my aesthetic preferences.
  • NeighBaby
  • ArexStar
  • merviellee
  • endilia17
  • BijutsuYoukai [already uploads their art here]
  • seffiron
If anyone reading this is bored and wants to grind out upload stats, here’s a shopping list.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide