Any Blender artists want access to some free computing power?

Hiig

Hey guys! Thought I’d offer up my services for anyone who uses Blender as part of their artistic toolset. As a fellow Blender user (sadly, I don’t use it for ponies), I feel the pain for render times. A single 1080p frame with lots of stuff going on in a scene can easily take over a day to render on decent hardware. Animations, moreso. A high-end video card would probably need just shy of a century to render a 22 minute episode!

Well I figured, why not offer my services for current Blender users, or prospective users who might be discouraged by the render times? I’m out of the country for two thirds of every month, and my computers stay on 24/7, so I’ve got at least that much idle time that could be used for something else.

All in all, I’ve got two headless Xeon rigs with four GTX 1080s each, plus my personal system with another 1080. If you guys need any ponies rendered, send me the files, and I’ll be happy to assist.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide