Art Help for the 2021 Community Collab (A.K.A. The "Draw my OC" thread)

NothingMatter

Hello! So I needed help with designing my pony, I already have the backstory species, even the cutie mark, just the pony design I need some help with.

If any artist out there are open to help, please do, I would very much appreciate for it
Vinch
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Charitable Contributor - Contributed to a series of art packs that helped raise over $10,000 for charity
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes

Hello! I hope this doesn’t break the rules, but if anyone wants I can take a commission for a color sketch. I will definitely have time to make 3-4 pieces before the deadline, if ordered as soon as possible!
Mdaisy
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

FLOWER HORSE
Hi. unfortunately the artist I go to for this has caught covid and cannot finish it. If anyone could finish it at all, please contact me via discord at StarHorder#5252. All that is missing is some small lines and colour. The OC tag is oc:marguerite daisy. here is what they managed to get done. full
40kponyguy
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

AimingToPlease,OftenMiss
Okay, I am currently suffering from what seems like flu symptoms, (can’t get warm, pounding headache, dizzy spells and off my food).

Been bed ridden 12 hours a day since boxing day.

This said, I have managed to draw Disastral and Floe again, just need to get them scanned and up on here so they can appear in the collab.

I have an OC to draw for someone here (Andreeko. Haven’t forgotten), and I promised to draw Raggie this year too.  
Just hope I can fight this illness off long enough to get these two drawn before the deadline.
T72B
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

I am able to help do some last min drawings for folks, so can some one add my name to the helpers list?

thanks!

feel free to PM me
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Finished