Art Help for the 2021 Community Collab (A.K.A. The "Draw my OC" thread)

Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
@sivren  
“from the ground up” - you mean you don’t have an OC?

If not, how about a teal pegauss with a pale green mane?  
full
Parcly Taxel
Parcly Taxel - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Princess of Science
I am willing to help out with drawing OCs for the 2021 collab.

(I am planning to tie this in with my Periodic Ponies series. Any further details of such integration will be announced in a later post here.)
kuco
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Read my nick as: coo-tso
@Changeling17  
I guess I can try but I don’t promise. I’ll have to see it first. Know details etc.  
If you mean removing background then I can easly do it.
Dogman15
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I'm not famous.
I don’t have any OCs of my own, but I would like to include OCs of some stories I’ve read and really liked. If any artist is willing to help me, I’ll make sure to get permission from the authors involved. The OCs I’d like to put in the picture include any number of the following: Sweet Leaf and Fine Roast, from Unchanging Love, Kyle and/or Kara, from Child of Mine, or maybe Tracy/Spark Gap from Fine Print, as if that story and Tracy doesn’t already have enough awesome art!

I’m willing to send the artist who wants to take any of this up a few dollars for their generosity!
音绘绘音

@Mildgyth  
[bq=”Mildgyth”] full
This is the thread for people who need help drawing (or even designing) their OCs for the 2021 Community Collab, as well as for artists who would like to help them out!
If you are an artist who would like to help draw people’s OCs
Simply make a post in this thread saying that you’re willing to help out! We’ll add your name to the list, and people who need help can contact you.
It is strongly recommend that if you’re drawing an OC for someone, you make a post in this thread, and check to make sure no one else is also helping them. We’ve had an unfortunate number of instances last year where a few people took advantage of people’s generosity and asked multiple artists to draw an OC for them.
If you’re someone who needs an OC drawn for them
You can contact any of the artists in the list below and ask them for help. Or you can make a post in this thread and anyone can offer to help out!
List of artists
If you would like to be added to either of these lists, or have your entry modified, please send me a PM or make a new post in this thread.
Artists Emeritus:
Here’s a list of artists who have helped others, but are no longer able to take new requests
有人能帮我吗?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Finished