Art packs you wish existed?

Litrojia
Cottonwood Kindle - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For hunting down artist when their names have changed
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Dunno if I’ve ever seen a pure fat art pack with ponies. I’d totally draw for a charity art pack with that theme, and for a while I even considered trying to organizing one, but that’d be vastly too hard and I don’t like handling internet money.
🐴
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
An art pack inspired by the works of Italo Calvino and/or Jorge Louis Borges.
Sample starting prompt
If on a winter’s night an Anon, outside the town of Marebrook, shivering in the gathering snow without fear or horse nip or frostnip, looks up at the rising sun into a network of feathers that enlace, in a network of feathers that intersect, above the carpet of leaves illuminated by the sun around an empty moon—Whose story up there has just ended?—he asks, anxious to bury his hands deep inside his lover’s coat.
Lil_VampireCJ
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Lil_VampireCJ
I feel like a few packs I’d like to see more of are:
SFW Art packs which have a decent amount of artist content, as well as physical art & craft work; I barely see those especially as NSFW seems to be far more “superior” & popular when it comes to “art pack” content.
Another form I’d like to see more are YCH/Your OC Here Art packs with a range of different poses & YCHs based around a season or subjective timeline theme or fandom/crossover/AU.
A similar one to that would also include YCHs with ur oc with a canon character or OC of ur choosing that artist pack is themed around; like “Soarin with your OC Artpack” for example. It does not have to be straight up include/be shipping or NSFW art either, but shipping or wholesome artpacks around canon x canon or oc x canon ych art packs would be pretty cool to see, or at least more often.
I feel like we definately need more wholesome & comforting-based artpacks which do not directly include or have NSFW-themes or direct shipping as a overall opinion; this community needs more wholesome content!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide