-Brother's Fanfic Requesting Thread-

And Brother I Hurt People
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Squirrel - "Is there a badge for being an oblivious fuck?"
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Thread Starter - /dis/the-cringe-thread
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

I’m assuming the mods will be okay with this because the service is free. If you had to pay for a request, well, that would be cheating our ad system, but they aren’t. Feel free to tell me if I am in the wrong here.

Well, I’m in bit of a rut. In the fact that while I haven’t exactly encountered writer’s block, I’m at a loss for ideas as well, meaning my writing process has been rather…slow. So here’s about the only chance you’ll get to read about Sapphire Shores having a passionate relationship with Zecora, through a request.

So, basically, here’s the gist of things. Leave a request for a shipping (I enjoy those), or something that can be compacted into a short fic - I’m not writing you some twenty page epic novel for free, your request will most likely be written in a drabble (a one hundred word story, which is shorter than it sounds, trust me) - and I’ll get to it. No gore, no OCs, no clop (and if you listen closely, there’s the sound of ten thousand users abandoning this thread).

Leaving a little idea for the story is nice, but I may disregard it, so be careful. I don’t want to get anyone’s hopes up if I don’t use it.

This thread is going to be completely disorganized, I can already tell you that much. Since I’m not entirely back on my feet yet, if you leave me a request here, and a person below you leaves a request, it might be good if you expect me to do the latest request. Why? This isn’t built on a first come, first serve basis because I can’t work like that at this point. While I’m trying to grow to that level, I’ve still got a ways to go, trying to improve me writing and destroy my knack for purple prose.

I can’t just keep taking in requests if I’ve already got a lot to do, so I’ll tell you if requests are closed.

If I finish one of your prompts already, feel free to request another.

Have fun, because I have a feeling I won’t. You people are crazy.

If you want to see how I write. Fair warning, the older the writing is, the worse it probably will be. Also, don’t judge my for the site I use. I’ve got some history there.
Psyga315
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - We Are Our Avatars
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

The Fallen Brony
Alright… Trying to think of one… Hm… Got an idea.

Filly!Twilight having a bad dream and she sleeps in Teen!Cadance’s bed… She was sleeping over at her house at the time.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide