commissions hard to find

Dookin Foof Lord
Wallet After Summer Sale -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Lewd Griffin Lover ❤
why is it so hard to find peoples commission info like wtf do you not want people to get art from you, I just don’t understand why some people make it so hard to fine commissions like it’s a fucking treasure hunt
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
Are you talking about a problem with the commissions search tool?

You can also follow an artist’s link to their profile to find more info on their commissions …

Are you talking about a more general problem? Or is there something wrong with searching for commissions here on this site?
Dookin Foof Lord
Wallet After Summer Sale -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Lewd Griffin Lover ❤
@Ciaran  
Well there is kind of a problem with it the price search does not work properly if you set the price you want to like $20 limit but it shows $50 ones like what and also it will show duplicates commissions now and then when looking thru the pages.

But most of all this is just me complain how every commissioner does not update there commissions on here so it’s hard to find if they take commissions or even open, I was looking at this one guy and it said his commissions wore open with good prices I messages him and the prices wore wrong and also he was closed for commissions
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
Hmmm … can you please give me an example search that does that? I’m not saying it doesn’t happy, but it would help to see the search. You can copy.paste the URL and send it to me in a PM if you want to keep it confidential.

As for the commissioners not updating their stuff, sorry about that, there isn’t much we can do to control that. I know whenever I talk to artists about things that might impact their commissions listing I try to make sure to encourage them to update them if appropriate, but that doesn’t always happen.

As you said, timeliness is always a problem with things like this.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide