Daily ideas//Ideas/Suggestions for me//What you'd like to see.

Moodibear <3
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Writer and Voice actor!
Hello! I’m Moodiness Express. I have a new profile now with new things to view. I’m currently busy in life and wanting to try out things. I need help coming up with a few ideas. I barely have anything posted here, but i’m unsure of what to come up with.

Here in this forum, You can chat with me, give me tips and ideas, etc. Don’t be afraid to be a buddy! :D

Thank you very much! Your opinions mean a lot!
Moodibear <3
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

Writer and Voice actor!
@Background Pony #9EB5  
shadow ponies are more commonly dark with wide eyes that shift and can use expression like a normal pony, not to mention the ability to speak. From what ive seen, windigos have narrow and still eyes that dont move, that i havent seen and are like clouds. The only verbalization i’ve seen from them is storm noises like thunder.
Background Pony #730B
I haven’t any artist do something like a Kirin meeting a reindeer, like on a picnic or something. Since they’re canon now, I hoped to see some art of that. Sorry I can’t commission, I’m poor 😭
Moodibear <3
Artist -

Writer and Voice actor!
Okay. I have 3 ideas for what to do. You guys can decide!

1. Complete my anthro marble pie (NSFW)

2. Draw Spikebelle/Anthro Spikebelle (NSFW)

3. Draw Stellar flare in heat (NSFW)

Which one do you guys choose?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide