Favorite Type Of Transformation?

Psyga315
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - We Are Our Avatars
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

The Fallen Brony
Okay, when I mean “transformation”, I mean a change in the pony. This could be a change in gender, species, or even cutie mark. Basically something different from the normal version of the pony.

My favorite is Humanizations, since the humanizations, pretty much all the great ones, are so adorable and match up with the personality of the pony.
gasmaskangel
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -
Since the Beginning  -

Monster transformations (vampirism, lycanthropy, Frankenstein ponies ect.) because that sort of stuff has always fascinated me. I’m also rather fond of ponies getting corrupted or mad with power because it brings out the delicious ham in them. This is why I want to see Nightmare Rarity on the show, to watch her absolutely devour the scenery.

On the more perverse side futa is always fun, and I’m also partial to centaurs and anthro for naughtiness purposes
americananomaly

@gasmaskangel  
Yeah, Nightmare Rarity was a dream come true as far as fetish fuel goes for me. Though i wonder, if in the rare ultra unlikely case they ever do feature her in the animated series, would her voice just be the same as nightmare moons? (given that Nightmare moon has the same voice actor as rarity. :P)
Melisareb
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

rahhhh
My favorite transformation is dragon into fish; or fusion of dragon and fish.

Example:

Garble

Fusion with

full  
The red fish on the clip art “Cute Cartoon Fishes Collection” by Klara Viskova

Equals

or  
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide