Viewing last 25 versions of post by ✫彡Moodiness Expressミ★ in topic FREE COMMISSIONS!![SFW/NSFW/Anthro/Whatever!]

✫彡Moodiness Expressミ★
Artist -

Addicted To TwiFags
"[@guidomista":](/art/free-commissionssfwnsfwanthrowhatever/post/4464245#post_4464245)
" 
[
@Nittany Discord":](/art/free-commissionssfwnsfwanthrowhatever/post/4463073#post_4463073
)  
;-; i t w a s n t u g u y s .

Basically, people can't make up their minds on what they want. If i do one thing, they hate it, if i do the opposite, they still do. My main problem is i keep running into toxic people and it's interfering with doing the things i love ,like, drawings. It's not you guys and i know i shouldn't rant. iI just decided i need a shut down and start a fresh new page. Make better decisions.

I'm sorry that i always put stress on everypony else, i just want to tell people what's wrong because normally when i dont respond or i don't always rush and get things done for people, it raises eyebrows and questions and it leads to more stress. I really appreciate that you understand but i promise it isn't about you guys. You guys are...oh gosh man..you guys are great. Really. Thanks. It's nice to have understanding people for once. I actually feel alot better now that ive stepped away and disconnected.

Sorry if i came off edgy or an asshole. It happens. ;-~~.-~~
No reason given
Edited by ✫彡Moodiness Expressミ★
✫彡Moodiness Expressミ★
Artist -

Addicted To TwiFags
"@guidomista":/art/free-commissionssfwnsfwanthrowhatever/post/4464245#post_4464245
"@Nittany Discord":/art/free-commissionssfwnsfwanthrowhatever/post/4463073#post_4463073

Basically, people can't make up their minds on what they want. If i do one they thing, they hate it, if i do the opposite, they still do. My main problem is i keep running into toxic people and it's interfering with doing the things i love like drawings. It's not you guys and i know i shouldn't rant i just decided i need a shut down and start a fresh new page. Make better decisions.

I'm sorry that i always put stress on everypony else, i just want to tell people what's wrong because normally when i dont respond or i don't always rush and get things done for people, it raises eyebrows and questions. I really appreciate that you understand but i promise it isn't about you guys. You guys are...oh gosh man..you guys are great. Really. Thanks. It's nice to have understanding people for once. I actually feel alot better now that ive stepped away and disconnected.

Sorry if i came off edgy or an asshole. It happens. ;-.-
No reason given
✫彡Moodiness Expressミ★
Artist -

Addicted To TwiFags
"@guidomista":/art/free-commissionssfwnsfwanthrowhatever/post/4464245#post_4464245
"@Nittany Discord":/art/free-commissionssfwnsfwanthrowhatever/post/4463073#post_4463073

Basically, people can't make up their minds on what they want. If i do one they thing, they hate it, if i do the opposite, they still do. My main problem is i keep running into toxic people and it's interfering with doing the things i love like drawings. It's not you guys and i know i shouldn't rant i just decided i need a shut down and start a fresh new page. Make better decisions.

I'm sorry that i always put stress on everypony else, i just want to tell people what's wrong because normally when i dont respond or i don't always rush and get things done for people, it raises eyebrows and questions. I really appreciate that you understand but i promise it isn't about you guys. You guys are...oh gosh man..you guys are great. Really. Thanks. It's nice to have understanding people for once. I actually feel alot better now that ive stepped away and disconnected.

Sorry if i came off edgy or an asshole. It happens. ;-.-
No reason given