Help for my art? T-T

✫彡Moodiness Expressミ★
Artist -

Addicted To TwiFags
So apparently, my art has been receiving some negative attention. Can somepony tell me what i need to do to fix my art and make it look better? People mainly comment on my PREVIOUS art styles, which i wish people would stop commenting on in the future because i changed art styles. I keep changing art styles because some people dont like previous items or whatever. What really bothers me is that people want my art to be more show accurate. I mean, there’s the show art style, and then there’s the way someone else draws it. Why do we have to copy something else, why cant we artists be unique. I made my art unique like me, and did what i love but no one else loves it, and they HAVE to love it apparently because if not, well, i dont belong on here. If i seem like a gigantic baby or something, it’s not that im trying to. Im not trying to be the best, but artists keep telling me the same thing. i dont know what to do. My art is ugly but i dont know how to fix it or what i can do, i keep trying but it’s still all the same every time. Can anypony help me? :’<
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Saw your art, and the like / dislike ratio.

They’re pretty great, and the responses are generally positive. Certainly your stuff are much better received than mine, if going by likes alone.

I haven’t visited your DA though. Do the negativity come from there?

Anyway, you don’t have to follow their advice. Unless they legit commissioned you and specifically wanted a show accurate style, then their critcism isn’t worth much.

An artist’s style is their appeal, heck, it’s what makes them marketable. Keep building your own style, find your mark making and don’t give too much thought about those who only gives negativity without giving a solution. They’re not even a paying customer.

Cheer up, bruv. Or at least, don’t die.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide