Viewing last 25 versions of post by Toastypk in topic Ideas that You Just Can't Get Out of Your Head

Toastypk
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
There's an idea that I keep thinking about too often.

I
'm a big Final Fantasy fan. I'm working on a rom edit of FF1 to be a pony game. It works out well because there's six main classes!

But despite being one of the only FF games I've never played and have only read about and watched videos of, I keep getting an idea for Final Fantasy 2 that doesn't get out of my head. (Not 4, the Japanese 2.)

The plot is tailor made for being based on the MLP movie.

A lot of the story elements in the game are easily molded to the movie.

It starts with the Emperor conquering the kingdom of Fynn and the kingdom forming a resistance in another town.

Putting the Storm King in place of the Emperor is almost a shoe-in. I would love to see a Storm King resistance helmed by Cadance.

I thought the game could focus on Starlight, Sunburst, Trixie, and Sunset. In the start of the actual game, the characters are attacked by knights, and rescued by the good guys. But, the fourth character goes missing, so multiple one-off characters take that spot until the end, and the same thing could happen here. The events of the movie could happen at the same time, and you would find out that Twi and her friends are trying to find the Queen of the Hippo, but the game would be focused on Starlight and her friends, almost as if a side story from the movie.

The Emperor has a powerful subordinate in the game too, which would be a

good fit for Tempest.

It's not likely that I would find a way to mod any version of FF2, but I think I might actually try to get a picture commissioned where the four unicorns fill the roles and looks like a screen from the game or something. Like this.

>>609544t
No reason given
Edited by Toastypk
Toastypk
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
I'm a big Final Fantasy fan. I'm working on a rom edit of FF1 to be a pony game. It works out well because there's six main classes!

But despite being one of the only FF games I've never played and have only read about and watched videos of, I keep getting an idea for Final Fantasy 2 that doesn't get out of my head. (Not 4, the Japanese 2.)

The plot is tailor made for being based on the MLP movie.
A lot of the story elements in the game are easily molded to the movie.

It starts with the Emperor conquering the kingdom of Fynn and the kingdom forming a resistance in another town.
Putting the Storm King in place of the Emperor is almost a shoe-in. I would love to see a Storm King resistance helmed by Cadance.

I thought the game could focus on Starlight, Sunburst, Trixie, and Sunset. In the start of the actual game, the characters are attacked by knights, and rescued by the good guys. But, the fourth character goes missing, so multiple one-off characters take that spot until the end, and the same thing could happen here. The events of the movie could happen at the same time, and you would find out that Twi and her friends are trying to find the Queen of the Hippo, but the game would be focused on Starlight and her friends, almost as if a side story from the movie.

The Emperor has a powerful subordinate in the game too, which would be a
good fit for Tempest.

It's not likely that I would find a way to mod any version of FF2, but I think I might actually try to get a picture commissioned where the four unicorns fill the roles and looks like a screen from the game or something. Like this.
>>609544t
No reason given
Edited by Toastypk