Viewing last 25 versions of post by gabe2252 in topic Ideas that You Just Can't Get Out of Your Head

gabe2252
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Probably in bad taste these days but I was thinking about an image of cloud chaser chasing clouds while vaping. I got the idea from watching bigclive take apart an e-cig and he talked about cloud chasers. They are people who vape just to blow big clouds of smoke. So the image of cCloud Chaser chasing cloud while vaping could be called "Cloud chasing Cloud Chaser cloud chasing". This has been in my mind for a while but I haven't done it because I actually hate people that vape in public and the whole "vaping epidemic" thing.
No reason given
Edited by gabe2252
gabe2252
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Probably in bad taste these days but I was thinking about an image of cloud chaser chasing clouds while vaping. I got the idea from watching bigclive take apart an e-cig and he talked about cloud chasers. They are people who vape just to blow big clouds of smoke. So the image of cloud Chaser chasing cloud while vaping could be called "Cloud chasing Cloud Chaser cloud chasing". This has been in my mind for a while but I haven't done it because I actually hate people that vape in public and the whole "vaping epidemic" thing.
No reason given
Edited by gabe2252