Ideas that You Just Can't Get Out of Your Head

Tarkan809
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Artist -

Dragonlover, Spike Fan
The idea that just can’t get out of my head are:  
  1. MLP G1 in a style of Earthbound and make it into a romhack. (sometimes on hiatus).  
  2. Twilight’s Kernorang in a style of Garfield Gameboy’d.  
  3. LumpyTale AU (An LumpyTouch Undertale AU).  
  4. G1 fangames.  
  5. Earthbound romhacks  
  6. Probably some fangames that I want to make.  
  7. MetalBonzi (A Vinesauce Joel fan-game that you play as BonziBuddy and destroy Max’s minions and save Joel.)  
  8. MLP Dragons fangame  
  9. SMW Romhacks  
  10. I’m pretty sure you know this one (If you’re a Sofia the first and MLP fan):  
  11. MegaPony 2

and… that’s about it.  
    the rest is classified. So yeah…
Background Pony #C0F9
I’d like to see the Smile Song without music. Just sound effects and vocals.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
A short story in which a human host has to introduce an alien to humans and earth.

It’s been made quite clear by his higher ups that he has to make a good impression and downplay any negatives.

The alien, for its part, is quite interested, but gets almost excited when the host slips up some mention of violence or weaponry or humanities’ history of wars.

By the end, the human is profusely apologizing for humanity being so sinful and the visit ends with him thinking he’s fucked up.

When the alien speaks to his own higher ups about the visit, they’re relieved to hear the humans are as prone to fighting as they are.

Were they more peaceful, they would feel inadequate. Were they more violent, they’d be fearful.

But no, turns out the first sapient race they’ve come across is more familiar than they would have hoped.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
Domestication changes animals alot.

I wonder what would happen if we did it to rats. Like, selectively bred them.

How many more rat breeds would we have?

What if we bred them to be eaten?

What secrets could the rodent genome hold?
Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
There’s an idea that I keep thinking about too often.

I’m a big Final Fantasy fan. I’m working on a rom edit of FF1 to be a pony game. It works out well because there’s six main classes!

But despite being one of the only FF games I’ve never played and have only read about and watched videos of, I keep getting an idea for Final Fantasy 2 that doesn’t get out of my head. (Not 4, the Japanese 2.)

The plot is tailor made for being based on the MLP movie.  
A lot of the story elements in the game are easily molded to the movie.

It starts with the Emperor conquering the kingdom of Fynn and the kingdom forming a resistance in another town.  
Putting the Storm King in place of the Emperor is almost a shoe-in. I would love to see a Storm King resistance helmed by Cadance.

I thought the game could focus on Starlight, Sunburst, Trixie, and Sunset. In the start of the actual game, the characters are attacked by knights, and rescued by the good guys. But, the fourth character goes missing, so multiple one-off characters take that spot until the end, and the same thing could happen here. The events of the movie could happen at the same time, and you would find out that Twi and her friends are trying to find the Queen of the Hippo, but the game would be focused on Starlight and her friends, almost as if a side story from the movie.

The Emperor has a powerful subordinate in the game too, which would be a  
good fit for Tempest.

It’s not likely that I would find a way to mod any version of FF2, but I think I might actually try to get a picture commissioned where the four unicorns fill the roles and looks like a screen from the game or something. Like this.  
gabe2252
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Probably in bad taste these days but I was thinking about an image of cloud chaser chasing clouds while vaping. I got the idea from watching bigclive take apart an e-cig and he talked about cloud chasers. They are people who vape just to blow big clouds of smoke. So the image of Cloud Chaser chasing cloud while vaping could be called “Cloud chasing Cloud Chaser cloud chasing”. This has been in my mind for a while but I haven’t done it because I actually hate people that vape in public and the whole “vaping epidemic” thing.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Lingering Wyvern
A movie about a guy lost in the woods.

There’s no tragedy incoming, no wreck he escaped from, there’s not even a climactic battle with a mutated apex predator.

Just a guy lost in the woods, slowly being jerked about by his own isolated thoughts.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide