Ideas that You Just Can't Get Out of Your Head

Jakob Kennedy Frost
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Diaper Wearing Nudist
I’ve had a few ideas for Equestria Girls animations and comics, but my days of drawing are far behind me so my ideas are justmthat for now. I’ve written most of my ideas and their scrips down on paper. I would love it if someone and other people helped me make these ideas of mine a reality.
Posted Report
Jakob Kennedy Frost
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Diaper Wearing Nudist
I really want to see Equestria Girls / human Sunset Shimmer in more NSFW material and other stuff. I have tons of ideas about what kinds of stuff she’d get herself into. I just wish that I had the creative juices to pick up an art kit or an animation program to make them. I’m not qualified with the skills I have to do that though. The only thing I want to do is direct and write.
Posted Report
Background Pony #6B94
I want to see Ahuizotl carrying Daring Do in his arm doing temple parkour…
Or kissing when in fiction writer modes.
Posted Report
phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

Sludge getting a dangan ronpa punishment where in order to survive he must get to the exit and leave the castle. There also a bonus where with each gold he collect, he’ll get treasure worth double the amount. Catch, he cannot get caught by the patrols or he’ll get executed. Sludge begins the challenge and at first focusing on survival, but as he collect gold he struggle becoming greed fuel. He about to reach the exit when he see a large ingot of gold. From there he loses it and rushes toward the large bolder like mineral. This alert the guard who then fight him. It a one sided battle with Sludge winning till giant robot appears and the two clashes. The titans are evenly matched…and then something begins to cry and the golds were actually a golden Konaki jijii and were awaken from the noise caused from the battle. This causes sludge to lose balance and the robot drag him to a vat of acid and with the help of other robots, throw him in there. Knowing his demise is soon coming he tries to ditch all the golden Konaki Jijii from the basekts but struggled to do so as the thought of riches returns to his mind. In the end Sludge tries to save them holding the yokais above his head before the increasing weight of them slows dunks the greed filled giant into the vat.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide