Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

MLP Rewind Art Challenge (NSFW/SFW)

NorthernSprint
Lady's Wink -
Silver Bit -
Diamond -
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Happy Derpy! -

So, me and a few other peeps are doing this thing, where we are rewatching the entirety of MLP, one episode every day, and drawing a piece for that episode.

Since I have actually got some people interested in joining me on this challenge, I have decided to make this a public invitation to join this art train. I will be starting up the challenge today (May 8th) with MLP Episode 1 - “Friendship is magic - part 1”

I will host a livestream where I show the days episode, and draw my own piece for the challenge.

I will likely host two separate public episode viewings daily, though I am not yet sure of the best timeslots to put them.

If you are going to join, add the tag “mlp rewind art challenge” to your pieces you draw for it.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

PM me your cute OCs
This sounds like it’ll be fun, so count me in! >>1149968

Like Lunar though, I already know there’s gonna be several days when I won’t be able to participate due to real life reasons and such. But I’ll try to do as many as I can.
Nyperold

Tickling Pony Bellies
I don’t know that I’ll do this every day, or even complete it, but… I’ll make a game attempt. Even though I might be better off posting ideas, instead…
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

PM me your cute OCs
Just hotlinking from Tumblr this time, I’m not really happy with how this one turned out, so I can’t say I really wanna upload it here :P

full
Nyperold

Tickling Pony Bellies
Well, like I said, better at ideas than their execution. So, maybe I’ll post my ideas! Spoiler-tagged, of course, so only the people who want to do the challenge but don’t have an idea need see them.

Oh, and if you don’t know who someone is, use the wiki. None of my ideas involve OCs, so you should be able to find them there.

Sorry if I sound irritated, but I’ve had ideas not done because it was assumed that a character was an OC.

s1e01: safe, minuette, twinkleshine, lemon hearts, lyra heartstrings, mlp rewind art challenge  
Scene: Ponyville streets  
Minuette: Hey! Guess what! Pinkie Pie’s throwing a surprise party for the new unicorn in town! And you know, I think it’s Twilight!  
Twinkleshine: Twilight…? Um, you know, she declined to come to Moon Dancer’s party, so maybe we shouldn’t…? I mean, I’m okay, but poor Moon Dancer… I hope she doesn’t become a hermit over that…  
Lemon Hearts: No, let’s not repay her that way. Let’s just go there, and have a good time.  
Lyra: Right! “A no-show for a no-show makes the whole world party-less”… or something?

Haven’t come up with one for s1e02.

s1e03: s1e03, safe, diamond mint, hoof lift, blushing, grand galloping gala tickets, sheepish, mlp rewind art challenge  
Diamond Mint stands, one hoof lifted, as she holds her own tickets to the Grand Galloping Gala, smiling sheepishly over her behavior earlier. (As one of the mob who chased Twilight over her extra ticket, when it turned out she was getting a set of her own.)

s1e04: A nurse tending to a baked-bad-sickened pony.

I’ll try to come up with something each day, but again, no promises.
Nyperold

Tickling Pony Bellies
Today would be Griffon The Brush-Off. If someone’s having trouble coming up with something:

s1e05, safe, mlp rewind art challenge, equestria girls, pinkie pie  
Equestria Girls Pinkie Pie flying a contraption that is suspiciously similar to her pony counterpart’s in this episode.
Nyperold

Tickling Pony Bellies
So, “Boast Busters”. It is a thing.

s1e06, safe, mlp rewind art challenge, golden harvest  
Golden Harvest: (glaring at a thing of mane dye) “Last time I use you…”  
Daisy: “At least she didn’t insult your natural mane color…“
Nyperold

Tickling Pony Bellies
Dragonshy  
s1e07, safe, mlp rewind art challenge, lyra heartstrings, shoeshine, bench  
Lyra and Shoeshine sitting on a bench as seen here, but have them seeming to be having a fun conversation. Also, higher quality.
Nyperold

Tickling Pony Bellies
Look Before You Sleep  
s1e08, safe, mlp rewind art challenge, daisy, lily valley, roseluck, unicorn magic, stick  
Daisy picks up a stick in a magic field/aura.  
Roseluck: …Daisy, how are you doing that?  
Daisy: My father was a unicorn.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide