Viewing last 25 versions of post by Binkyt11 in topic Monster Pony Thread (NSFW)

Binkyt11
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.

Sleep isn't real.
[bq]
>
Hello, Hello! I was searching around Derpi and realized there wasn't a thread for Monster Ponies. Why? Because I know that monster ponies have a pretty good following on here in in the fandom So I decided to create this thread for anyone is interested, creates, or just want to talk to other people about monster ponies!

>
> *
*Rules:*
> **
•Be excellent to each other.*
> **
•If the post is NSFW (Sexual Impications, Explicit Content, and excessive Violence and Gore), please spoiler it!*
> *
•If you're new to the concept of monster ponies, or certain species, ask away! But for reference, here's a couple of monster ponies. ;) "[Various monster ponies":](https://derpibooru.org/search?q=monster+pony+%7C%7C+lamia+%7C%7C+mermaid+%7C%7C+satyr+%7C%7C+goo+pony+%7C%7C+original+species*
)
> *
*•The thread is primarily for the discussion of Monster ponies, though if there are any other creatures or topics that relate to the thread, feel free to post.*

[bq]
>
>
> >
All I _*DO_* know is: We need more monster ponies.[/bq]
>
-Zeb 2017

>
>
So yeah, the rules will grow as the thread goes on. Have fun everybody!

>
- Binky T. (Binkyt11[/bq]
No reason given
Edited by Binkyt11
Binkyt11
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.

Sleep isn't real.
[bq]Hello, Hello! I was searching around Derpi and realized there wasn't a thread for Monster Ponies. Why? Because I know that monster ponies have a prett good following on here in in the fandom So I decided to create this thread for anyone is interested, creates, or just want to talk to other people about monster ponies!

*•Be excellent to each other.*
*•If the post is NSFW (Sexual Impications, Explicit Content, and excessive Violence and Gore), please spoiler it!*
*•If you're new to the concept of monster ponies, or certain species, ask away! But for reference, here's a couple of monster ponies. ;) "Various monster ponies":https://derpibooru.org/search?q=monster+pony+%7C%7C+lamia+%7C%7C+mermaid+%7C%7C+satyr+%7C%7C+goo+pony+%7C%7C+original+species*
*•The thread is primarily for the discussion of Monster ponies, though if there are any other creatures or topics that relate to the thread, feel free to post.*

[bq]All I _DO_ know is: We need more monster ponies.[/bq]-Zeb 2017

No reason given
Edited by Binkyt11
Binkyt11
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sleep isn't real.
[bq]Hello, Hello! I was searching around Derpi and realized there wasn't a thread for Monster Ponies. Why? Because I know that monster ponies have a prett good following on here in in the fandom So I decided to create this thread for anyone is interested, creates, or just want to talk to other people about monster ponies!

*•Be excellent to each other.*
*•If the post is NSFW (Sexual Impications, Explicit Content, and excessive Violence and Gore), please spoiler it!*
*•If you're new to the concept of monster ponies, or certain species, ask away!*

No reason given
Edited by Binkyt11