Monster Pony Thread (NSFW)

Binkyt11
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.

Sleep isn't real.
@Badumsquish  
I’ve actually been curious about this for a while now. You tend to ponify a lot of inanimate objects into cute loners, Badum is there anything you wouldn’t ponify?
40kponyguy
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

AimingToPlease,OftenMiss
Had a look in to the ‘Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid’ manga comics. I didn’t know until today that there’s another dragon-girl character that joins Kobayashi’s household in the comics.

Another Loli dragon girl called ‘Ilulu’ or ‘Iruru’ (depending on your source).

Just had a look to see if anyone here’s ponified her yet.

Nope. (Pic’s a little lewd.)

full

She can’t control her human appearance properly in the manga, which is why she’s still got the big claws instead of arms.

From what I’ve read, it just makes me want to get hold of the books.  
Wikipedia link

Might have a go at this one myself in the near future, once I’ve gotten my requests backlog a bit more under control.
Takengrin Endmmar: Taken God King of Fear
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Reasonable trolling
Big foot ponies or Sapien Horses are a race of ponies that have been said to be bred by either Yeti or by the infamous big foot and a wandered off mare, if legends correct.

There are some that speak normal English or are only starting to understand. One of my newest, Quartz, is a female yeti hybrid of a masculine mare and a Northen, high altitude yeti.

They become more anthro like Wendingo Ponies but females gain a fuzzy long tail like ponies unlike males who keep the male origin. Males are more likely to be more ape rather than pony like the females.

There’s a 50% chance to none of a Sapien pony baby to be born with a double heart to show dominant strength in adulthood.

There’s a tribe said to be held by a supposed sasquatch to be Big Foot, of this organization
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide