My query for a 'GMod'/SFM/Blender model, 0

rautamiekka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

ENGLISH:  
I’ve a query:

How much would I have to pay for a ‘GMod’ and/or SFM and/or Blender model of my oc:strawberry cocoa ?

For refs besides some on Derpibooru I’ve more on DeviantArt in gallery and favs.

Of course preferably all ‘GMod’, SFM, and Blender, if that can be arranged, but the way I see it ‘GMod’ ain’t used all that much for 3D pony art anyway, while SFM is essentially de facto while Blender is pretty popular too.

The thing is her design is relatively complex cuz she’s a part-monster unicorn pony mare, so it won’t be an ABC job:

Her tail is in 3 sections, with magical invisible intangible areas holding them together. Those areas obey physics all the same (but you can’t pull the sections hoping the areas get bigger), and if you were to twist 2 sections with the connecting area in the middle no injury occurs in the area, and she won’t even feel it, apart from the touch on the 2 sections.

Each section has a fair amount of hair, same stuff as her mane.

Her mane has 2 actual, edible, garden-variety strawberries that stay fresh forever with 0 mana usage for as long as they’re in her mane. If plugged they magically auto-regrow in 2 months with 0 mana usage. The strawberries obey physics (like they were strawberry-shaped pins), but them simply falling takes a fairly a lot of downward force.

FINNISH/kirjasuomi:  
Olisi tiedustelu:

Kuinka paljon tarvitsis maksaa mun oc:strawberry cocoa:sta tehdystä ‘GMod’- ja/tai SFM- ja/tai Blender-mallista ?

Viitteitä löytyy jonkin verran Derpiboorusta, ja lisää on DeviantArtissa galleriassa ja suosikeissa. Tosin kaikki teksti on englanniksi, mutta jopa konekäännös pitäisi onnistua.

Tietenkin kaikki kolme olisi paras jos onnistuu, mutta sikäli kuin näen ‘GMod’ ei ole niin paljon käytössä 3D-ponitaiteelle muutenkaan siinä missä SFM on pohjimmiltaan de facto ja Blender on myös aika suosittu.

SC on osaksi hirviö-ponitamma, joten mallin tekeminen ei ole läpihuutojuttu:

Häntä on 3 osassa, jokainen näkymättömillä immateriaalisilla taianomaisilla alueilla yhdistetty. Ne alueet noudattavat fysiikan lakeja yhtä lailla (mutta niitä osia ei pysty vetämään kauemmaksi toisistaan), ja niiden osien taittaminen ei vahingoita niitä yhdistäviä alueita ja niissä alueissa ei ole tuntoa, mutta niiden osien koskemisen tuntee.

Jokaisessa osassa on reilusti karvaa, samaa kamaa kuin harjas.

Harjassa on 2 aitoa syötävää tavallista mansikkaa joilla on ikuinen säilyvyys nollalla manakäytöllä niin kauan kuin pysyvät harjassa. Noukkimisen jälkeen 2kk myöhemmin ne ovat kasvaneet takaisin, myös nollalla manakäytöllä. Ne myös noudattavat fysiikan lakeja kuin olisivat mansikan muotoisia pinnejä, mutta niiden putoamiseen tarvitaan kohtalaisen paljon alaspäin suuntautuvaa voimaa.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide