Viewing last 25 versions of post by Icicle Niceicle 1517 in topic OC Thread (Non-MLP Edition)

Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Might as well throw mine in...

![full](https://orig00.deviantart.net/a212/f/2017/125/6/6/revenge_of_the_5th_by_ice1517-db87ie5.png!

)

My alien oc, Leokah (she's not part of any existing fandom, just a oc I made at random).

short version of her backstory is that she comes from a planet that is know for having very fierce warriors, and the part she is living in is currently under a civil war between two very large tribes, and she is stuck in the middle of it (one side wants to get the rest of the tibes on the planet to be ruled by them, the other wants to wipe out all the other tribes to make them the only tribe left).

She would later end up captured by slavers after most of her village was attacked, and was forced to serve under the brutal rule of a slaver gang, until she was eventually freed by a bounty hunter hired to kill the slavers.

Since her race have a very high sense of loalty, they have a sort of "blood oath" to tohers (basically, if someone saves them form dying, they becoe loyal to them, out of respect for it. Rejecting this is very much frowned upon, and has even resulted in death to a few that refused to follow this). She is now the partner of the bounty hunter (both professionally and romantically).

Her skills is that she is very agile and strong, and knows how to use a wide variety of wepaons, such as blades, blunt objects, guns (both laser wepaons, and more convensional lead based wepaons), and explosives, and is also trained in unarmedcombat and martial arts.
No reason given
Edited by Icicle Niceicle 1517
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Might as well throw mine in...
!https://orig00.deviantart.net/a212/f/2017/125/6/6/revenge_of_the_5th_by_ice1517-db87ie5.png!

My alien oc, Leokah (she's not part of any existing fandom, just a oc I made at random).

short version of her backstory is that she comes from a planet that is know for having very fierce warriors, and the part she is living in is currently under a civil war between two very large tribes, and she is stuck in the middle of it (one side wants to get the rest of the tibes on the planet to be ruled by them, the other wants to wipe out all the other tribes to make them the only tribe left).

She would later end up captured by slavers after most of her village was attacked, and was forced to serve under the brutal rule of a slaver gang, until she was eventually freed by a bounty hunter hired to kill the slavers.
Since her race have a very high sense of loalty, they have a sort of "blood oath" to tohers (basically, if someone saves them form dying, they becoe loyal to them, out of respect for it. Rejecting this is very much frowned upon, and has even resulted in death to a few that refused to follow this). She is now the partner of the bounty hunter (both professionally and romantically).

Her skills is that she is very agile and strong, and knows how to use a wide variety of wepaons, such as blades, blunt objects, guns (both laser wepaons, and more convensional lead based wepaons), and explosives.
No reason given
Edited by Icicle Niceicle 1517