OC Thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@mjangelvortex  
His name is Wheatley (yes, named after the character from Portal) and he’s a changeling where instead of feeding off of love, he gets his energy from a crystal heart inside him who produces a blue jelly that’s his life force. It’s kind of like his blood where if there’s little of it, he becomes weak. He used to be a pony until some bad things happened and it turned him that way. Despite his new form, he’s actually a very happy changeling with a cheerful personality who’s very dependent on his friends, likes to do stuff for them and is a glutton. One of those friends being my OC Myoozik where he sees him as his best friend ever since I became friends myself with the artist.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@mjangelvortex  
Indeed, it used to be a tag here in the earlier days for any G4 pony that was toy-only or started as a toy that wasn’t in the show, like Dewdrop Dazzle, Feathermay, etc. I think I ended up being the one to kill it as it made zero sense and just reeked of people not knowing that MLP isn’t a cartoon first and that hasbro owns the franchise. It’d be like calling G1 Glory an OC because she didn’t appear in animation. She did in comics and MLP was never about cartoons first and it’s a gross misunderstanding of the franchise as a whole to treat toy ponies as lesser.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide