Recommend me a clop fic

gasmaskangel
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -
Since the Beginning  -

I’m swimming on a sea of alcohol, cigarettes and spite. You know what would make that better? Horrible, filthy pony sex. Please recommend to me a decent clop fic, thank you.

Probably going to regret this when I sober up,  
sincerely, Gasmaskangel  
are you my mommy/don’t blink
Background Pony #DFCD
Birds and Bees  
The ponies are so in-character that it reads like an episode.

Breaking Rarity is decent as well.
Background Pony #DFCD
@gasmaskangel  
If you’re drunk, try Dominant Species, Chapter 13 Alternate. It was written while drunk, and I’d love to know your reaction.
gasmaskangel
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -
Since the Beginning  -

Why does this thing not automatically subscribe me to threads I start? Fortunately I had to get drunk again tonight in order to survive Big Money Hustlas.

I’m starting Dominant Species now. This feels like a really good decision!
Background Pony #DFCD
“…But the Kitchen Sink”, in which Rainbow Dash falls in love with a sink, isn’t very cloppy, but it’s hilarious.

“I’d Like to Be a Tree” has Fluttershy fuck Bloomberg.
gasmaskangel
Artist -
Since the Beginning  -

@Background Pony  
Oh my god chapter 13 was hilarious.

“Let me… let me give birth to you. You’re the perfect size.”  
At first I was mildly horrified, as I’d been through the last few chapters, but that line… that fucking line broke me. I went through a two minute laughing fit.
LanceOmikron
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Because COLORING!!
Horrible, filthy pony sex, you say? I think I can give a few recommendations.

As ROTHY said, Sour Candy is excellent. There’s a decent amount of setup before you get to the action, but it’s all worth it, trust me.

By the same author as Sour Candy, there’s also May The Best Butt Win, which is probably my all-time favorite clopfic in term of pure clop value. I can’t recommend it enough.

Sweat is really good as well, and is pretty simple to boot: Just a second-person human protagonist and Rarity, alone in a sauna.

And if you get tired of second-person main characters, try RainBlow-Job, in which Rarity instructs Rainbow Dash on how to give a proper blowjob. Yeah, seriously. It has to be seen to be believed.

Stuck Stuck is freaking amazing if you’re in the mood for Appledash.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide