"Timeless Friendship" Story idea I might write, need help

Abarekiller
Thread Starter - IDW Thread
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

full

“Twilight’s level continues to grow, but her friends on the other hand… To continue to move on into the future, they must learn from the past. From the time before the age of Pony, they have to learn what it truly means to have a ’Timeless Friendship’”

so at first it was just a little what if scenario in my head, but I think I might actually write this little story, basically the other mane 6 takes on a challenge from the Elements of Harmony previous bearers and they must learn other ways to be true to themselves

I already got challenge ideas for for Rainbow, Applejack, and Rarity…but I can’t figure out what to do for Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy

if you want to know which Dinosaurs they are paired off with

Pinkie Pie - Plesiosaur  
Fluttershy - Brontosaurus

to get an example of What I want  
In Rainbow Dash’s challenge she has to damage Pachy’s head  
In Applejack’s challenge, she has to win a match of power against ankylosaurus

I think, Fluttershy’s challenge might be to make the Brontosaurus smile, but I don’t know if that might work, though that might work better for Pinkie to make Pleio laugh… or maybe both is a terrible idea as well…

suggestions?

oh, and there is also a sub plot that deals with why the challenge of magic won’t open
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide