What images are you getting sick of seeing? (NSFW ALLOWED)

d1ckbitch
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

Doughnuts Worshipper
@Skoon  
What I meant was more like, exotism by not being shaped like human and having the same abilities. Sorry, my sentence wasn’t very well-turned…
Skoon
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Too tired to care
@d1ckbitch  
Furries have a cousin branch for that. They are called zoophiles. Being more exclusive to MLP is a little different of course, but there’s really nothing new the “brony fandom” has done that greater furrydom hasn’t already gotten to. :P

I spose my point is that the disharmony between bronies and furries still makes no sense to me, right down to the anatomy arguments. It’s like ketchup versus catsup. It’s the same shiz, yo.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
I spose my point is that the disharmony between bronies and furries still makes no sense to me, right down to the anatomy arguments. It’s like ketchup versus catsup. It’s the same shiz, yo.

Same. I was a furry before I even heard of FiM and I have never understood why so many bronies are just hyper anti-furry. Like chill out guys, why do you care.
Skoon
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes

Too tired to care
@LightningBolt  
My theory is that a lot of younger people exist in an online culture of fighting for the sake of fighting.

Back in the 90/00’s MLP G4 very likely would have simply been accepted as part of the furry fandom. A separate fandom probably wouldn’t have even formed. How times do change.
CrystalightX
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

@d1ckbitch

I second this.  
this is one of the reasons, why I don’t like this entire anthro idea itself with almost human body and animal head.

as for the subject of this topic, there’s no images that I getting sick of seeing, because I give such image one-time downvote, put appropriate tags to my custom filter, and don’t see the stuff.

what I’m really do getting sick of seeing is the sh!t not tagged right, and the people asking for a request and then completely disappearing, when you reply them.
CrystalightX
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

the disharmony between bronies and furries still makes no sense to me

and for me it’s actually make sense, coz as I see this, furries are fans of anthropomorphic animals, and rarely of feral animals, and bronies are fans of MLP, especially of MLP FiM, its world, its brand, and the possibility to shape what they wish from this medium.

if one likes a cartoon and/or explicit fan-content based on it, that doesn’t mean he’s a fan of anthropomorphic or any other animals in general, even if the said cartoon features animal (or based on animals) characters.

what I’m trying to say is that mentioned disharmony only makes no sense to those, who a fan of both things imho, and for others it’s definitely not the same shiz.
Raиd̥ø
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

I Speak Unto The Filth
@CrystalightRocket  
I dunno if I can agree with that. I mean I definitely understand furries in general not being into MLP obviously, but I can’t understand bronies actively disliking furries when they’re almost the same. Yeah yeah they like MLP and only MLP, whatever, but surely they’d be able to understand how they have way more similarities than differences? I guess I can agree with not identifying as a furry if you’re a brony but talking bad about furries as a brony is just the kettle calling the pot black
CrystalightX

@Raиd̥ø

where I’m talking bad about them?  
I’m indifferent.  
sometimes I just care to point out the differences in conversations like this.

“Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.”
Raиd̥ø
Artist -

I Speak Unto The Filth
@CrystalightRocket  
I never said you did lmao. I said since this convo sparked from Skoon mentioning the “disharmony”. Maybe it’s because I’m not a native speaker but that seemed to imply friction or dislike between them
CrystalightX

@Raиd̥ø

I’m not a native speaker too btw.  
whatever, I’m just express my “very important opinion” in the internetz, that mentioned disharmony exists because of different mindsets and points of view, and it’s good.
Skoon

Too tired to care
@CrystalightRocket  
Except that you’re wrong.

“furries are fans of anthropomorphic animals, and rarely of feral animals, and bronies are fans of MLP” <– Very wrong. Look up any furry art tagged with Balto, Bambi, Aristocats, The Lion king, All Dogs go to Heaven, Madagascar, Fox and the Hound, Spyro the Dragon, etcetera so forth; you are gonna see feral. LOTS of feral.

Likewise, MLP stuff existed in furrydom before G4 was a twinkle in Faust’s hypothetical testicles. The only argument that makes any sense pertains to bronies who are exclusively interested in Equestria Girls. Otherwise, yer a furry, mate.
Skoon

Too tired to care
@CrystalightRocket  
I see you are unfamiliar with sarcasm. haha

Which stands to reason, you said English was not your first language. It’s cool, mate. I have no real emotional investment in this exchange. :P

@Gameplay The Pony

Whatever helps you sleep at night, fellow furry.
Gay Space Raptor

Not actually gay
Gonna be honest guys, I have no idea what furries even do. I mean MLP fans are all about expressing their love for the show and creating content based on it, but I dunno anything about furries besides all the OCs they like to create
Skoon

Too tired to care
@Gay Space Raptor

It’s pretty much just like bronies but with a focus on hundreds of properties rather than just one. Bronies are to furry what the Sonic Fandom is, less of a separate entity and more of a focused branch. No, that comaparison was not inflated. HAHA! HAHAHA! ha… ha… heh… ahem

Also a TON of original concepts. From a few characters, to entire lores. I’ve got my own! One of my more popular furry gals is Katlyn. She’s a tiger-dog. Because I made her when I was a teenager and hybrids were all the rage.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide