What images are you getting sick of seeing? (NSFW ALLOWED)

LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@EPPony  
Any ship it’s annoying with, no matter how popular or unpopular it is. It’s just sad that it happens so much with EQG and people wanting so badly for SunsetSparkle to be canon that they have to shit on other ships to please themselves.
That Little Faggot with the Earring and the Makeup
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Entry Of The Chameleons
I’m fucking getting sick and tired of seeing Sunset fan art with those hideous hair colors. she looks far better with her old colors.

@Background Pony #ABC5  
same here. :/

@LightningBolt  
I hate that anti-shipping crap too; it is why I dislike Sunset x Sci-Twi, among some other ships. I crack dumb jokes about it as a way to deal with all that jazz.

EDIT: Rarity x Spike. I don’t hate the ship, but I’ve never understood its popularity to begin with.
The Glim Glam
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Glim Glam Fam~
I’m not a big fan of Flash Sentry, But I do feel he can be utilized in different ways. BUT NO, this site tends to have a hate boner towards it.

..Speaking of Hate boners, anybody find the art shanking on SweetieMash annoying?

I get it, Button’s Adventures died out thanks to the C&D and Jan hasn’t made it better with his endless snark about how a character he didn’t own and yet acts like he owned him, but the fact some pretty much derail Button’s character from “Adorable horse who crushes on Sweetie Belle and is a gamer” to “LOL REMEMBER WHEN HASBRO TOOK HIM DOWN HA HA HA” is annoying.

look at you PonyBerserker and Cutie Remark Animation
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide