What images are you getting sick of seeing? (NSFW ALLOWED)

Nightmare Fuel
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

doesn't like much
it annoys me how much certain art styles get copied over and over, regardless of technical talent.  
most people i see who do this all act in a similar way, so i just assume they copy and act like this to gain followers, i guess.
Skoon
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Too tired to care
@Nightmare Fuel  
You mean like how people ape established styles rather than letting their own grow?

Lumineko started out as a total JJ clone, I recall. In recent years they have gained their own flavor at least. Things like that?
Nightmare Fuel
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

doesn't like much
@Skoon  
kind of. people who take another art style, but only making very few changes instead of actually branching to developing a style of their own.  
i see this a lot on deviantart, and usually from younger artists, where they take a style, then it gets copied by someone else, then by another, and another, and so on. they use one thing to get their chance in fame in the easiest way possible and don’t do anything beyond that.  
hell, it really bugs me how many upvotes some images get here through style alone. you can be completely average at the technical side of art, but you can draw a character in a funny way and suddenly your art is popular.
SD50-2
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Bat Pone Fan
Stuff like >>2180979 and the images that make it up.

Doesn’t help that tags that would let people filter it out who don’t want to see it (after being added by me and other users so we wouldn’t have to see it) keeps getting removed by one guy who didn’t even upload the images. Right now, I’m just filtering the explicit-rated images from that artist so I don’t have to see it, but it was still annoying.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@SD50-2  
Add back one of the tags, and if the same user removes it again, report them. They seem to have been removing cuck-related tags from several images to the point where I’m starting to believe they’re anti-shiningcadance.
Skoon
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Too tired to care
@SaviorAssassin1996  
You are just the worst kind of stick in the mud. I mean, I am sorry because, despite what you may think, I don’t like being mean to people who are clearly already down in the dumps but god DAMN, man. Pull that fuckin’ ten mile long stick out yo’ ass.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide