What kinds of images do you wish there was more of? (NSFW allowed!)

✪☢Nuclear✯Volcano☢✪
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Having a meltdown
I’m planning to draw an hoof-fetish/crush-fetish ‘safe’ image of Stellar Eclipse…
Will I go to hell if I do so?
Perhaps I should toss a coin to see if I draw it or not
(With ‘safe’ I mean something more adorable and kinky rather than grimdark/grotesque/gorey/harmful)
Traildust
Artist -

More Flash/Moondancer. Odd ship but I really like it. Also Applejack/Autumn Blaze; I’m still ride or die RariJack, but AJ can have her kirin sidepiece if Rarity can have Coco!
More Principal Celestia and/or Vice Principal Luna paddling the girls. Kinda my thing.
hollowblade
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

There has been a bit more interest over the years, but I would like to see more of Applejack and Filthy Rich. In the show, he’s usually depicted as a pretty decent guy, always shown being on good terms with the Apples, and never antagonises anyone. Hell, in the Tantabus episode he dreamed himself as a superhero that shot bits out of his hoofs. Yeah he was themed around money but he still dreamed of being a hero. And as for the inevitable discussion of infidelity, the moment Spoiled was introduced we all knew Filthy deserved better. It wouldn’t be all that hard to think of an AU situation where the two become lovers or a legit couple either.
Posted Report
Background Pony #D50D
I wish more Spike & Rarity sex fanart. (I mean dragon Spike & unicorn Rarity sex. not anthro type or human type!)
Posted Report
Rainbow Z
Wallet After Summer Sale -

cry of fear is best game
More animations, like… Lewd walking animations, like walking around with huge balls, and they bounce up and down as they trot, same goes for cocks aswell.
Also more orgasm denying/ruined orgasms.
Posted Report
MaresFillies
Pony! - Derpi Supporter
From the Night - For mods that have been previously banned
Diamond - For users who have donated to the site
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Twilight Sparkle -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Patron

Assistant
Twi’s Engineer Hubby
I would like more images that have cum on glasses especially of Sci Twi, Twilight Sparkle, Moondancer, Sunset Shimmer, Starlight, or Maud Pie. :D
Posted Report
Background Pony #5C53
Does anyone have that picture from Americananomaly where a fat naked Harshwhinny is lying in bed with Peachbottom licking at her breast?
Posted Report
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
I wish more artist would have there own unique artstyle instead of just a cutesy style just to get a lot of upvotes/ to be featured.
You will have your audience that values that. Also More unique artstyles are appreciated In other places too like DeviantArt, Twitter, mlp reddit and Instagram so don’t get discouraged to be who u wanna be.
Posted Report
Bacon26
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Fluttershy is best pony
Ponies crossing over with other IPs, or ponified versions of characters/scenes from other IPs.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide