Which Ships(Pairings) are the most popular?

The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Grieffon  
Using only those from that list:

@twidash with 1453  
sparity with 1291  
rarijack with 1132  
appledash with 1114  
pinkiedash with 1105  
flutterdash with 1095  
twixie with 886  
soarindash with 727  
lyrabon with 730  
twinkie with 562  
raridash with 501  
scratchtavia with 484  
twilestia with 454  
fluttermac with 452  
doctorderpy with 372@
Background Pony #EA63
My OTP came fourth? THE.WORST.POSSIBLE.THING.

Anyway, I didn’t expect TwiDash to be so popular.
Itsthinking
Princess Ember - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
@The Smiling Pony  
She’s not anywhere close to my favorite pony, but damn if the shipping art of her (R34 or otherwise) isn’t good.

I’m pretty sure everyone knows what I like the most though, and I’m fine with its current position at the moment.
The Smiling Pony
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Itsthinking  
If you mean Dash, ehh. Dunno why, but a good deal of art of her I don’t really care for. Not sure if it’s the hair or that she’s almost always “doing something cool” or something.

Can someone list all the ships ever with, I dunno, more than 5 images? Guess it could be interesting to check the numbers every few weeks, especially once S4 starts, to track trends and stuff.
Itsthinking
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
@The Smiling Pony  
It really depends on the artist for me, though my favorite ship is usually dominated by two artists anyway. One of which…one of which really doesn’t draw much else. Not that I mind, considering it is my favorite.
The Smiling Pony

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
Rarijack got a boost from the S3 premier, and had always been pretty popular anyways, between Look Before You Sleep and general opposites attract thing.

Rarity’s never been one of the popular characters, but her fans tend to be some of the most “vocal”.

Flutterdash would probably be more popular except for it being Fluttershy ¬_¬ (please don’t hurt me)
Itsthinking
Diamond -
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
@Grieffon  
You’re talking to one right now. Alternates between favorite and third favorite for me. The only set ones in my rating are RD, Fluttershy, and AJ as fourth, fifth, and sixth favorite respectively.

Twilight, Pinkie, and Rarity usually switch around the in top three.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide