Ask the mods anything

Amphibian Swamp
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

A spam person added a link to the source of https://derpibooru.org/images/3032377.
Is it possible to delete/remove the link from the source? I don’t recognise the site, and I didn’t upload the image anywhere else, so the link being claimed as the source isn’t the truth. I tried to make it blank but it told me to put an URL. Is the only way to do it to replace it with another link?
Posted Report
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@The Crystal Artist
Oh my gosh, what a jerk, that’s a completely new low for the spammers. Source wiped from history, and I’m looking to see if they did it somewhere else, too.
… wtf they messed with incest tags, too. And, eyup - they did the source URL thing on other images, too. Thank you all for letting us know spammers have started doing that.
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
hey have u seen the background pony spamming discord captions? At first I thought they were just posting them for fun but now feel like they may be a troll. If any mod knows who it is, can u talk to them first before banning and such
Posted Report
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
and can u keep the captions up that are up now, please don’t delete them just talk to them and get them to stop or calm down
Posted Report
JP
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I miss the show so much
I think you guys should ban the Discord spammer. He doesn’t even bother tagging his uploads anymore. Good luck if you’re trying to filter him because there’s nothing to filter. He’s also posting memes with other characters now, so if you’re trying to filter discord, it isn’t enough.
Posted Report
SecretBronyX
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Izzy simp
Are there any plans on avoiding similar spams (like the discord spammer) in the future, for example by limiting the daily uploads per IP for unregistered users or maybe even outright stopping uploads for unregistered users?
Posted Report
JP
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I miss the show so much
@Mildgyth
I just realized his uploads are only now starting to show up because they sat in the approval queue for ten hours.
Posted Report
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@JP
We were talking about how to handle the images, and the uploader. They’re all taken care of now though. A few of their uploads were actually kind of nice. Horrific tagging though, to be sure.
Posted Report
mockingbirb

Uploading content is a piece of cake. You just hit the ‘Upload’ button and fill in the form. However, there’s a few little details we’d like to explain better to you if you’re interested.
I’ve looked on the front page, on my user page, on my page of previous uploads (I’ve uploaded two images in previous months) and I’m not seeing an “Upload” button.
It makes me want to swear in ways that are probably against site guidelines.
Any advice about where exactly this button is supposed to be? Do some web browsers hide the button?
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide