Ask the mods anything

Background Pony #4C63
This is a general question for anyone honestly. I don’t usually use forums and I’m looking for a certain Gore art piece and don’t know where to go exactly to ask people about it. And when I tried to make a post in ’Art Discussion” it told me something about a slug error. Can anyone help ;-;
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Background Pony #549E  
You haven’t provided any information about the image you are looking for - please send me a PM with the name of the artist, the characters in the image, or any information at all about what is happening in the image, and I’ll try to help.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@Slingring  
Maybe no one is being mean to you.

Maybe you’re just having trouble adapting to this community. Maybe - and this is just a guess - maybe no one is being mean to you at all, and you’re just calling everyone who is trying to help you “mean” because you can’t have your way, and we won’t let you do the things you’ve been doing here, and you are terribly confused by concepts like talking to others, and so you act out against the people who are helping you out of frustration.

If I were to guess, that might be what I’d guess. You’ve only been here for two days, but I’m already seeing enough stuff to guess that you are having troubles that have nothing to do with this site’s moderation.

So maybe lurk more. Chill out. Spend some time experiencing the community here before you start passing judgement on others.

Whatever you do, above all, please chill.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@Fire_Bolt  
Comments on images can only be edited for a few minutes. Posts in threads can be edited for a little longer I think. But basically after a few minutes editing stops being an option.
nerfherder

Dark lord of the sith
Is the frowning pony like beetlejuice, where if you say his name 3 times, he appears?

Hmmmm

Frowning pony!  
Frowning pony!  
Frowning pony!
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
Was just playing cod mw2 and listening to the radio chatter on the invasion missions. Does that hit home for anyone in and near DC and give them chills?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide