Ask the mods anything

Lil_VampireCJ
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Lil_VampireCJ
@Lil_VampireCJ
Cool. I wish I had some sort of paranormal activity where I lived.
Trust me, you’ll think the opposite if you did. XP
You’d struggle a lot with restless nights as well as a lot of mental stress & paranoia. Depends if its demonic or not, luckily this one isn’t demonic, only poltergeist.
Posted Report
Lil_VampireCJ
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Lil_VampireCJ
@Lil_VampireCJ
I’m not religious but I believe in paranormal 100%.
You must be terrified.
I am not religious either, you don’t need to be religious to believe or see in spirits/the paranormal. However some of my other family members are spiritualists. :)
I am not scared by the paranormal as I’m used to it all especially with how much I’ve studied and experienced paranormal. Its more like a nuisance to deal with that keeps trolling you IRL more than scary tbh lol.
Posted Report
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
All my house has is a marble that rolls up and down the hallway sometimes. Can’t see it, but you can hear it roll up the wood floor, between your feet, and up the hallway and back. And the usual “people are talking in the next room but you can’t quite figure out what they’re saying” and when you go there the room is empty.
Also guests who’ve stayed late or over night have said there is a ‘woman in white’ who walks through our woods at night.
Also there’s this mother fucker.
That’s not quite what he looks like, it’s more what his shadow looks like. But his shadow is him, and just looking at him kind of hurts. So … kind of like this?
I’ve tried drawing him from memory, but this is as close as I can get. The dark needs to be … darker? Like, the outsides of the dark curl into the inside of the dark where it’s darker.
Scares the shit out of me every spring the first time I mow. He’ll be hiding in a shadow of a pine tree, then when I get right next to him he’ll rip loose from the tree’s shadow and dash across the lawn, followed by snakes slithering along to catch up. Last spring I didn’t stop fast enough and hit one of the snakes, which sucks. I hate it when that happens.
Normally I put out some Scotch for him, and he quiets down. But, other than that he almost never shows up … except it seems he and the raccoons have some sort of perpetual war going on. At least, that’s what it sounds like at night, or when we’re smithing.
Other than that, he hardly shows up. But, being that he’s a shadow in a shadow unless he’s running across the lawn, it’s hard to know where he is and when.
So, not really haunted, except by that weird marble. And significantly less haunted than some of the places I’ve lived. That’s for sure. Everything here is happy and gets along for the most part.
Basically, the place came with more than the usual number of ‘things that also live here’. Probably because it was built in the 1800’s. And the ground around here was never tilled. So … springs, rocks, hills and quiet places in the deep woods abound.
Posted Report
moonchosen
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Ciaran
My house is out in the country surrounded by woods and farmland. I’m not sure yet if it haunted, as all my experiences have been purely auditory so far. But sometimes I’ll hear someone walking on the roof. And sometimes I will hear whispering at different parts of the house. One time I even heard a voice that sounded like it was talking on a hand-held radio. In all of these instances no one was ever there. If my house is haunted I don’t really get the sense it’s by anything malevolent. Although I do have an attic that has never been opened since I have moved in here. I’m thinking it’s best if that remains the case.
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Goku Black
Drunk enough to not be able to sleep because everything is spinning and the only way to not feel like I’m in a whirlpool is to keep a leg over the side of the bed and plant my foot on the floor and just lay there for an hour.
Haven’t been drunk like that for a decade or so. The half-hour or so of “top fun” drunkness isn’t worth the next 2 hours of “I think I’m dying”. Nevermind hangovers; have rarely had any, but they kind of ruin a full day.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide