Ask the mods anything

Jaredking779
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The MLP Lover-Fan
@Mildgyth
You fell down the stairs when you were one? Oh. My. God. That’s just the thing I hear a lot from a whole buncha other people. You aren’t the only one, though. There’s been other people who fell down the stairs at the same age as you.
Even for myself, the important part is: Take steps on the stairs carefully.
Edit: Your tragic story is kinda shocking.
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
To the mods how has the new year been treating you?
Do you still use skype?
Also gimme a number between 0 and 334 plz
Posted Report
Fleetfoot
Fleetfoot - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Fleetfoot Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ saucy Fleetfoot images with 350+ upvotes (Perfect Pony Plot Provider)
Woona - To my most special somepony~
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Responsible Disclosure - Lessons from Furbi
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Senior Moderator
Fletch the Enfield
@Sparx
Damn I used Skype a lot back in the day but I moved on from it in late 2016 when everyone I knew moved on to Discord.
Ironically I don’t use voice calls nearly as much as I once did.
Posted Report
Jaredking779
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The MLP Lover-Fan
@Mikey
@Fleetfoot
You mods stopped using Skype because the Discord launched itself in 2016? Man, all the Derpibooru staff have stopped using the Skype since 2015 and late 2016 in favor for the Discord app because some friends they have known have also moved over on to that site, which they find better.
I guess people like the Discord app is more fitting for this site’s staff against the Skype app.
Posted Report
saby
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

extra fun at parties
@Jaredking779
I don’t think you understand how bad Skype was/is. I’ve never used Skype unless forced to by circumstances, even before Discord became a thing. IRC was superior to Skype and AFAIK, it still is. Discord offers some upgrades to IRC but doesn’t have all the features IRC offers, so I use both depending on the situation.
Posted Report
The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@saby
Skype’s currently still OK for handling calls/video calls, and is the most convenient way to call “real numbers” from a PC.
But yeah, there was a period some years ago, I think starting even before MS bought it, where it was just terrible, bloated, full of ads and crap. Plus so many hacked accounts and bogus contact requests…
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

#Go4tNiners!
Would doing an rp thing on quoting EG episodes with people playing as one or more characters be allowed?
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide