Viewing last 25 versions of post by Barry Tone in topic Automotive enthusiasts?

Barry Tone
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
"[@Flying Pancake":](/dis/automotive-enthusiasts/post/2726895#post_2726895

)

Land Yacht Wagons really are America's definitive family do-it-all car. No Minivans were around though SUVs were, they weren't common as they are now though. SUVs and Minivans took the place Wagons used to have.

"

[
@RainbowDash69":](/dis/automotive-enthusiasts/post/2726905#post_2726905

)

Well, for some cars 100% original is a little ridiculous if you're driving it frequently considering cars that are old enough had single master cylinder brakes and no engine coolant reservoir. If you'd get just one pinhole on one brake line you'd lose ALL braking power soon enough and that's what you don't need when going down a mountain, hope you got low gearing to slow down with and lots of swerving space! As for "No engine coolant reservoir" have you ever seen RCR's review of a stock 1960 Falcon? Not kidding. They really are like this; the coolant drips out a tube when the engine gets hot.

https://youtu.be/3HNYtMTCxFI?t=405 (quote's at 7:45 but I put it to 6:45 for contalkext about theat particular engine.)
No reason given
Edited by Barry Tone
Barry Tone
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
"@Flying Pancake":/dis/automotive-enthusiasts/post/2726895#post_2726895

Land Yacht Wagons really are America's definitive family do-it-all car. No Minivans were around though SUVs were, they weren't common as they are now though. SUVs and Minivans took the place Wagons used to have.

"@RainbowDash69":/dis/automotive-enthusiasts/post/2726905#post_2726905

Well, for some cars 100% original is a little ridiculous if you're driving it frequently considering cars that are old enough had single master cylinder brakes and no engine coolant reservoir. If you'd get just one pinhole on one brake line you'd lose ALL braking power soon enough and that's what you don't need when going down a mountain, hope you got low gearing to slow down with and lots of swerving space! As for "No engine coolant reservoir" have you ever seen RCR's review of a stock 1960 Falcon? Not kidding. They really are like this; the coolant drips out a tube when the engine gets hot.

https://youtu.be/3HNYtMTCxFI?t=405 (quote's at 7:45 but I put it to 6:45 for talk about the engine.)
No reason given
Edited by Barry Tone