Automotive enthusiasts?

RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
@ACApenetrator50  
Yeah 150k is bad. I’m sure my mom’s Chevy Venture would’ve been totaled out if the trans went out lol. At least it isn’t a Ford Edge. They go out at 50k miles

@The magic 🅱oi  
That’s cool. I have respect for trans shops. They’re so complex to rebuild
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
@RainbowDash69  
If you can rebuild a trans, props to you because I wouldn’t even know where to start. When I bought my bison, the original 13 speed only had 4 gears that worked and that was 3 of the high gears and reverse. Everything else was a neutral.
Barry Tone
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
@The magic 🅱oi

Good hearing it.

@MagpulPony

That’s better than I could do now. I sometimes got too pissed off at drawing.

@The magic 🅱oi

That’s fine, if you keep up with changing the ATF and Filter. SO many people never pay attention to that.

@ACApenetrator50

@RainbowDash69

The original trans probably never saw an ATF and Filter Change in its life; that kind of negligence was and still is common. If The Magic 🅱oi keeps changing the ATF and Filter every 2 or 3 years (especially if he uses Amsoil ATF if the Trans can hold it,) the Trans will probably be fine.

Mom’s 01 Impala, which either has the 4T65-E or 4T65E-HD, is known well enough for the Trans giving up around 150k. We got the car around 33k miles, though, and I changed the ATF to Amsoil shortly after getting the car. It has 54.5k on it now, and the Trans would probably last 800k easily if I’d keep up with that.
RainbowDash69
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Visit Friendship Daily!
@BarryFromMars  
Yep it’s shocking to me how owner’s manuals say it’s lifetime fluid. My new car says to change every 100k. But my older one (oldsmobile alero) said it was lifetime fluid. So dumb. A quick fluid change can save a trans

@ACApenetrator50  
Right. Rebuilds cost a lot of money for a good reason!
MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Fuck Russia
Spent $80 on 3/4 of a tank of gas today. I literally can’t afford this crap anymore. Gonna have to switch to the cheapest gas.
Barry Tone
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
@RainbowDash69

Even the manual for the 84 Caprice Classic I had, said that the ATF (which was Dexron II at the time!) didn’t need to be changed until 100,000 miles. Unless the car was exclusively driven on the Highway for only 3 to 5 years for 100,000 miles, you almost might as well not even bother changing it by that point. 20,000 to 30,000 would have been ideal on the old Dexron II, depending on how the car was driven.

Since we have Amsoil ATF now, if you run a transmission on it, the Trans really should last almost forever so long as you change the ATF and Filter now and then. This is assuming that you started using their Synthetic ATF early enough, though. Since the Trans in Mom’s car was around 33,500 when I changed to Amsoil, there wasn’t a problem.
RainbowDash69
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Visit Friendship Daily!
@FerrariRacerF430  
Porsche makes really cool hybrids too. With instant torque it is very cool to have

@Selaphiel  
The new TLX is amazing. Engineered to be better around curves and new SH-AWD. Also Bronco is coming in July. I hear they’re designing a new civic as well

@NitroFury  
Nice classics….. I’ll post a Lincoln Capri to go with it

full
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@FerrariRacerF430  
It’s widely agreed that the 4 cylinder Cayman is a downgrade to the 6 cylinder Cayman. Plus, for a sports car that starts at $60,000, the Cayman ought to have a better engine than the same 2.0 turbo four that’s ubiquitous in cheaper cars.

@Porschepegasus  
That’s perfectly understandable and I agree, but the future will require compromise. The market just needs to make desirable hybrids.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide