Automotive enthusiasts?

Speedwings
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Giraffe superiority
@kleptomage  
just look in Africa. you see 80s mercedes diesels everywhere, because they simply won’t die because they contain any electronics that could over time rot away and kill the engine.
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
My cousin is having car troubles. 2000 Blazer 4 door, brakes need to be done, wheels keep needing alignment done. It was in a crash. I suppose it caused damage to frame. Well she’s thinking of getting 2011 Ford Fusion with 3.0 V6 now.

@The magic 🅱oi  
Also… “OJ would be proud.” Funny Ebay post
CalypsoFantasy

Pre-1932 US car fan
The second generation Golf had a ton of special editions in Germany during its 8-year run. In the late 1980s, VW began naming some of them after American cities, leading to Golfs named after Memphis (1987) Manhattan (1988) Boston and Atlanta (both 1989)

So what would be the next great American city that VW would pay tribute to? Chicago? Los Angeles? Miami? Maybe even a Western oriented Houston edition?

full  
No…Madison.

Okay, no offense to anyone from there, but really? Madison? You’ve got all these American world-class cities at hand…and you go for the capital of Wisconsin, which most Europeans probably haven’t even heard of. You could’ve named it Golf Topeka and it would have made more sense.  
And why the heck is the New York skyline on there anyway?
MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Fuck Russia
Was able to negotiate my car insurance payment down from nearly $500 a month to around $370 due to the Rona a while back. With no job, I don’t think I can afford to pay that anymore either. God I hope Murphys law doesn’t strike me if I cancel it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide