Automotive enthusiasts?

RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
A video to bid goodbye to the legendary Lexus V8 sport sedan and coupes. Those are beautiful, loud, and quirky. RC LC and GS Toyota will be moving away from V8s soon

@ACApenetrator50  
Lady Gaga. Yeah. I saw that on YouTube once

@MagpulPony  
Heh. Would be good to take to Moab or something. I cant imagine spending that kind of money. Hopefully the new Raptor won’t cost that much
MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Fuck Russia
@RainbowDash69  
Sadly the Raptor I drive now was extremely close to that number. Window price on them is one thing, but it gets crazy once you include registration, insurance, dealer markup, etc.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@MagpulPony  
I’d be curious to try the diesel or the hybrid to see how it compares to the hybrid powertrain in the Fusion.

The new truck has a shift lever that folds down to make a flat surface and powered running boards along the bed. That’s clever, I guess, but wouldn’t it be simpler to have the shift lever on the column and make the truck lower so it’s easier to reach into the bed?
MagpulPony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Fuck Russia
@kleptomage  
Some people prefer to have a center mounted shift lever vs the column shifter. And I like it more too, a lot of column shifters just feel and look cheap. As for making the truck lower, you could do that, but it’s still a truck, so you’d lose ground clearance which people may not appreciate.
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
I just saw 5 swift trucks go by on the highway and it looked like they were racing. I just got back in my bison and imma try to catch up and see if they’ve killed anyone yet.
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
@kleptomage  
Should just use rotary shift knob.that would make people even more mad though.

Hybrid is going to be interesting. all the capability of 3.5 EcoBoost with the electric motor to assist. The Fusion and Escape hybrids perform great so far, but they have smaller engines. A 3.5 will still be thirsty. they say 23 mpg combined. Decent for a truck

@MagpulPony  
Registration makes me mad too. At least you have resale value. Fusion and my fellow sedan drivers are less fortunate lol
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@MagpulPony  
Ford could make a rugged column shifter if they wanted to.

The vast majority of buyers are not going to drive their truck offroad or on rough jobsites. It doesn’t realistically need a huge amount of ground clearance. I rented an F-150 a few years ago to move furniture and the tall height of the bed made it more difficult.

@RainbowDash69  
Ford claims a 700 mile range and 12,000 lbs towing capacity with the hybrid. Those numbers are very solid, but I’m curious about the implementation, like how much would the battery help when the engine is under constant strain from heavy towing and if the battery would give a torque boost off the line.
MagpulPony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Fuck Russia
@kleptomage  
Being tall is pretty much just a truck thing in general. Being up high is seen as a perk since it also allows you to see over a lot of vehicles in front of you. My Raptor is already higher than a standard F-150, but I still want to have it lifted or at least leveled to get even more height out of it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide