Automotive enthusiasts?

MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Fuck Russia
@SaturnCarArtz  
I’m not sure which it was exactly, I’m usually good with cars but it was dark and I only saw it briefly from behind. I try and get a picture of most super cars I see if possible.
MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Fuck Russia
@kleptomage  
I’d say so. Here in California with our traffic and huge freeways, the added height is extremely helpful compared to being in a car, because in a car you just can’t see anything.

@SaturnCarArtz  
They were more rectangular.
CalypsoFantasy

Pre-1932 US car fan
The absolute worst piece of badge engineering I have ever seen. Chinese Citroen C2, a Peugeot 206 rebadge with a forced Citroen fascia and double chevrons hackney’d into the rear. And can we just talk about how terrible, cheap and tacky white tail lights with red bulbs look?

full

full
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
@kleptomage  
That’s why Ram with the air suspension is so good. You can lower the truck to make it easier to load stuff. I’d have it in the lowest setting all the time during summer

For hybrids, it will depend on the type they choose. With other Fords the electric motor helps at low speeds. You could have a 4x4 system where the motors help in low traction situation. Kinda like what Toyota does with the AWD systems on hybrids. Or have the motors disengage on highway speed
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide