Automotive enthusiasts?

The magic 🅱oi
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

"broner"
@RD4590  
I was thinking more affordable, regular cars. Each of the interiors that you posted are in $100,000+ cars. It is possible for auto makers to make interesting cars, they’re just scared and keep making bland black/grey/white cars.

I was thinking more like this Subaru xt  
full

or this citroen bx  
full  
full

Actually come to think of it Citroen has made some of the craziest interiors. Shame they pulled out of North America I’d love to get one.
Speedwings
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Giraffe superiority
@The magic 🅱oi  
i think early ones are more sought after, but with newer one you get stuff like an airbag and digital rev counter, and maybe that old touch unit could be swapped in from some other reatta
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
@The magic 🅱oi  
Gotta get the touchscreen. But the digital gauge on the newer one looks straight out of a supercar in the 90!

Also I’m biased to Oldsmobile and the Toronado Trofeo had the same touchscreen.

full

And could be a total sleeper if modded. Rear looks cool too with very slim taillights
RainbowDash69
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Visit Friendship Daily!
@Porschepegasus  
Finding the right size could be interesting

I wanna change my touch screen out already and my car is only 4 years old lol. “My Ford touch” touchscreens are all the same and they sell kits to upgrade. Just did hardware upgrades in 2017 for all models. It’s a bummer mine is already outdated. 2017 was much better than 2016
MagpulPony
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

Fuck Russia
The 4th of July fireworks were so intense that my truck got hit by them repeatedly after being washed two days prior.  
full  
full
RainbowDash69
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Visit Friendship Daily!
I didn’t know El Camino could come with a bed topper. I’ve never seen anything like it. Looks like a tall supercar with how it is sloped Here

@MagpulPony  
Yikes I hope it just washes off nice. Looks very messy. Lots of powder from explosions I guess
CalypsoFantasy

Pre-1932 US car fan
This week on Strange Rebadges:  
You might know that the Pontiac Sunbird and the Chevrolet Cavalier shared a platform, right?  
Mexico went one step further and literally sold a Sunbird with Chevrolet badges as their Cavalier:

full
CalypsoFantasy

Pre-1932 US car fan
Chevrolet’s South American model palette is huge, since they’ve sold the American models (Cavalier, Lumina) and the Daewoo rebadges (Spark/Matiz) PLUS all the Opel rebadges (Corsa, Vectra, Meriva) all alongside each other.

Their slogan down there should be: “If you can’t find the perfect car here, you don’t need a car.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide