Automotive enthusiasts?

RD4590
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
@The magic 🅱oi  
They rebadged it in the UK with Vauxhall brand and it became teenage yobbo’s favorite car, second to Ford Sierra RS Cosworth.  
It would then be renamed Corsa with Nurburgring edition available.
Speedwings
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Giraffe superiority
@RD4590  
a perfect sleeper it is. people expect it to be junk that doesn’t go anywhere, but what matters is what happens under the hood, and stuff like that would leave you in dust. who would have the last laugh then?
CalypsoFantasy
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Pre-1932 US car fan
@RD4590  
No, the Vauxhall Nova and Chevrolet Nova are two completely different cars. The Vauxhall was based on the Opel Corsa while the Chevrolet shared a platform with the E80 Corolla.
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
I’ve decided that I’m gonna be starting starting a gmc general build as soon as I can find one with a sleeper cab that’s not too expensive or not too badly damaged.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@MagpulPony  
I figure Ford didn’t offer a V8 with the Raptor for the same reason they put their twin turbo V6 in the GT: they want to sell the world on Ecoboost technology (just turbocharging and direct injection like every other company does).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide