Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Viewing last 25 versions of post by dt in topic Avatar the Last Airbender/Korra thread

dt
Diamond Tiara's Diamond Tiara - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Happy Derpy! -
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 150 uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Since the Beginning  -

No Thank You
I'm at the end of ep 10. How could Korra believe him...

Anyways, it was nice to see
Iroh. Varrick is way more interesting and scary than Evil Uncle. The police are a bunch of tools, even Lin. Toph would be disappointed.

I
found Tenzin being a flawed mentor interesting. Mentor characters tend to be like Uncle Iroh and have all the answers, or Evil Uncle and are just evil. It's an interesting choice, to have Tenzin lack experience in something vital to Korra's growth. It's too bad that it seems the only reason this was done was to give Evil Uncle an advantage. :\

Anyways, it was nice to see Iroh. Varrick is way more interesting and scary than Evil Uncle. The police are a bunch of tools, even Lin. Toph would be disappointed.
No reason given
Edited by dt
dt
Diamond Tiara's Diamond Tiara - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Happy Derpy! -
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 150 uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Since the Beginning  -

No Thank You
I'm at the end of ep 10. How could Korra believe him...

Anyways, it was nice to see Iroh. Varrick is way more interesting and scary than Evil Uncle. The police are a bunch of tools, even Lin. Toph would be disappointed.

I found Tenzin being a flawed mentor interesting. Mentor characters tend to be like Uncle Iroh and have all the answers, or Evil Uncle and are just evil. It's an interesting choice, to have Tenzin lack experience in something vital to Korra's growth. It's too bad that it seems the only reason this was done was to give Evil Uncle an advantage. :\
No reason given
Edited by dt