Viewing last 25 versions of post by Ranch in topic Dragon Ball Thread

Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
I didn't want to triple post so I edited the above one to make room.

![](https://64.media.tumblr.com/5d07436a3fdee31df27c30bec08c3176/4344b010e674b000-bd/s1280x1920/8861e6ce19d06c33aff874d25ef1cce42e1d6a5d.jpg)

I don't know why but in most franchises I am a fan of I zero in on the character(s) people care least about and at least semi obsess over them. In Dragon Ball's case that is Chiaotzu. And to some extent Tien by default, mostly because they seem like a package deal.

Trying to figure out what older Chiaotzu's height might be at around a physical 15/16. He is still a shorty but I imagine his full height is still taller than Krillin. Granted Krillin has shrunken as the years go by which is weird and should be reversed. Dude should not be the same height as his toddler daughter.

But anyway Chiaotzu at perhaps 15, being a cool vampire/jiangshi kid and maybe going to school, getting smart to strengthen his psychic abilities, and being a badass battle partner with Tien.
No reason given
Edited by Ranch
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
I didn't want to triple post so I edited the above one to make room.

![](https://64.media.tumblr.com/5d07436a3fdee31df27c30bec08c3176/4344b010e674b000-bd/s1280x1920/8861e6ce19d06c33aff874d25ef1cce42e1d6a5d.jpg)

I don't know why but in most franchises I am a fan of I zero in on the character(s) people care least about and at least semi obsess over them. In Dragon Ball's case that is Chiaotzu. And to some extent Tien, mostly because they seem like a package deal.

Trying to figure out what older Chiaotzu's height might be at around a physical 15/16. He is still a shorty but I imagine his full height is still taller than Krillin. Granted Krillin has shrunken as the years go by which is weird and should be reversed. Dude should not be the same height as his toddler daughter.

But anyway Chiaotzu at perhaps 15, being a cool vampire/jiangshi kid and maybe going to school, getting smart to strengthen his psychic abilities, and being a badass battle partner with Tien.
No reason given
Edited by Ranch
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
[MI didn't wasaknt to X tariplke post so I edingted the abouve one to Mmaike room.

![
](https://you64.media.tumblr.com/5d07436a3fdee31df27c30bec08c3176/MwnMXvKUt4344b010e674b000-Ibd/s1280x1920/8861e6ce19d06c33aff874d25ef1cce42e1d6a5d.jpg)

No reason given
Edited by Ranch