Dragon Ball Thread

Grieffon
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Bronze Bit -
Artist -
Happy Derpy! -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <Grieffon> it does kinda dry out a bit with fast strokes

h
I kinda like the part when Goku was a kid better. Later on, all the Dragon Balls collecting just happens off-screen, there’s no adventure anymore.
Sono
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Really curious how they’re going to handle Cell in Abridged. I imagine with 3 different personalities/voices, it’s a lot of exploitable stuff!
archestereo

@Grieffon

…the transformation really is drastic; DB started out as comedy loosely inspired by “The Monkey King” with a fantastic, adventurous atmosphere, but then it sort of turned into something like a Michael Bay sci-fi film about alien combatants, time travel and genetic engineering. In fact, it seemed to change more every time Toriyama “failed” to end the manga. (Heck, just look at “Battle of the gods”; history is repeating itself.)
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@uc9  
Does this mean we’re going to have to yell for five minutes inbetween posts?

@archestereo  
For that matter, does that mean we’ll have to make 52 posts to finish expressing a single opinion?

Don’t forget that we need to keep unlocking potential every time a new page changes
Background Pony #58AF
Ah, yes, the Japanese equivalent of Superman. Lots of good childhood memories. Oh, and I’m not going to mention the Dragon Ball movie as that didn’t happen. EVER.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

I feel it would be nice if Toriyama would do a remastering of the series, to close all the plot wholes and unify the whole thing, instead of it’s current state where it’s obvious he never planned out more then one arc ahead,
Thanotos Omega

@archestereo  
@trashboat  
He now knows that he went well beyond Goku’s wedding the original intended ending, then beyond Freeza, and Cell, there are allot of plot holes that creeped up from this, i would like to see him do the series again but with his knowledge of all that is to come sealing up the flaws that currently rely on nostalgia to cover them up, like more scenes showing Goku being good with his family to deal with the almost universal fanon that he is a neglectful jerk, as well as other flaws, maybe even manage to write some of the movies in,
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide