Dragon Ball Thread

Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Ranch
Even super Buu Gohan absorbed is completely outclassed by the beginning of super so I don’t really think that’s the case, it’s just harder for a lazy writer like toriyama or a bad writer like the new guy to handle characters with interesting abilities, so Buu gets the shaft
Posted Report
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
King Kamehameha the 1st, 1st King of Hawaii.
Hawaii has a fascinating history and I’m glad Akira Toriyama chose to use it’s first king’s name as Goku’s signature move.
Posted Report
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Dex Stewart
Don’t know why Akira Toriyama used the Hawaiian king’s name, but Muten Roshi invented that move, and he’s a hermit who lives on an island.
Which comes first I wonder. Muten Roshi’s whole live on an island thing or the name of the move. Could be that one influences the other.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
It’s a bit of both supposedly.
“Kamehameha” in japanese translates to “Turtle Destructive Wave”, perfect for the “Turtle School Hermit”.
But Toriyama asked his wife for a mnemonic to remember, so she suggested the King of Hawaii.
Posted Report
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
Even when he stepped up to Frieza. Then they decidedly gave him a new form when the latest movie dropped.
Funny enough, said movie made me crave Oreos
Posted Report
Background Pony #D1A7
Isn’t End of Z already not canon in Super? Uub has been certainly out classed by how.
Posted Report
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
Isn’t Uub already alive in Super? We saw him during the Moro Arc. So how old is he currently? At end of Z wasn’t he the same age as pan? How old is Pan during the Moro arc? Like…an infant still?
Posted Report
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
I didn’t want to triple post so I edited the above one to make room.
I don’t know why but in most franchises I am a fan of I zero in on the character(s) people care least about and at least semi obsess over them. In Dragon Ball’s case that is Chiaotzu. And Tien by default, mostly because they seem like a package deal.
Trying to figure out what older Chiaotzu’s height might be at around a physical 15/16. He is still a shorty but I imagine his full height is still taller than Krillin. Granted Krillin has shrunken as the years go by which is weird and should be reversed. Dude should not be the same height as his toddler daughter.
But anyway Chiaotzu at perhaps 15, being a cool vampire/jiangshi kid and maybe going to school, getting smart to strengthen his psychic abilities, and being a badass battle partner with Tien.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide