Happy venting thread

WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@LeoNero
@Mr.Myoozik
Yes, we’re spreading the words, and now more people are going to give such a masterpiece attention. I imagine we’ll revive the Shrek franchise with the same quality of storytelling and animations!
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I love fiddler crabs when I was a kid. I still love them today. I’d like to catch them and put them in a large bucket with that same mud to burrow themselves down but I know it will be blocked on the airport security or if it doesn’t, they would all likely die from air pressure 35,000 feet high in the air.
Posted Report
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Got new cable for my graphics tablet. with cable protectors, and new drawing gloves. Can finally draw again.
Now just to get a mini keyboard that doesn’t hog all my desk space. I don’t need a number pad, or the clunky keys, or even the wire. Bluetooth, backlit mini keyboard for windows is what i’m getting. Then my whole set up will be customized for art, with no extra clunky stuff.
Monitor is powered by USB. Whole set up only has two wires and they’re both armoured now. Lightweight, portable, low power.
A lot of energy goes into moving around my keyboard. The number pad keeps me front centering everything in front of the small screen. Getting a small one just for keyboard shortcuts and file names.
EDIT: Another cool wireless thing I’m going to do is get a speaker that plugs right into the audio port with no wire. I hate wires and things on my head.
@Lord WyrmSpawN
I prefer lights to be an afterthought. Baking the lights into the parts can be a way to sell substandard gear as “gamer” Lights are cool, but clean is more important to me. Well make sure it works first is more important.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
just got the tiny keyboard and mouse set for 5$ at walmart. It was on sale. I only went for a snack, and then checked the price, and bought the set on the spot.
Doesn’t need to last forever, it’s not for gaming or heavy typing. It’s tiny, wireless, clicks quietly. It actually centers up with my small graphics monitor where my mouse can be closer to the pen and screen.
Posted Report
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Mr.Myoozik
thank you <3 still might be able to get in some art for the collab with my new and improved art hardware. Even if it doesn’t get in, i should still do the art for some people. I didn’t promise it or anything, but still.
I got new tablet wire, new tablet gloves, armor for the wires, and mini wireless peripherals for art.
playing fighting games on a 5$ wireless keyboard isn’t ideal, but i just needed one for program shortcuts and filenames. I got used to the mini layout quickly, I can already type on it without looking.
@Goku Black
sounds wonderful
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide