Happy venting thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
i finally got a new bike. Now the job searching can get serious. I know where i will be staying, and i got a bike. that’s great.
@Mellow Rhythm
they don’t have the eye shape or position, or homogenized behavior to look angry or annoyed to humans, He does seem tio be calm around the human. They prefer humans to be closer to their face than behind them, horses have a 20 degree blindspot where they like to kick.
edit:typo
DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Now that I have a horse, I can start teaching myself horseback archery. This is my first attempt at a bow:

Definitely need to start with a straight piece of PVC.
@Mellow Rhythm
He’s such a good boy!
Posted Report
DerpyFast
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Lord WyrmSpawN
Years ago, YouTube recommended me a guide on how to make a PVC bow, so I’ve wanted to do that for awhile now. Figured I’d kill two birds with one stone. Other than the paracord, which I’m sure to get a ton of use out of, the materials only cost me about $20.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide