Happy venting thread

DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@WojTek-ツ
So, there’s a belly rub spot that gets the horse to lift their back, which relaxes the muscles. I did this on my mom’s horse Romeo, but one time I applied too much pressure and he let me know. Got me in the calf.
The second time, I was cleaning Murphy’s hooves. I had the lead tied incorrectly and with too much slack. His front leg ended up resting on top of the lead. I couldn’t do the quick-release on the knot, he spooked and reared up, and got me just below the ribs. Nothing broken, and he was okay. I spent the next twenty minutes practicing the knot to make sure the quick-release would always work.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I didn’t know home internet was so cheap. I’m going to be back to streaming art.
Tmobile sells you unlimited 5g hotspot without the phone for 50$ a month (free router device, not hidden charge, it stays 50$ if you keep it on auto-charge). that’s all I need. I’m going to be rocking next month when I’m actually planned for it. Streaming, and a lot more art work. My mom will benifit from it too.
Now the engineer in me knows that online games might suck this way, unless i love a good challenge and don’t host, but online video sharing (two people watching the same thing) and art streaming will be fine, I can actually download Doom Eternal which i got on steam a long time ago. I’ll actually be able to make my money back and fix my business, and keep my mom entertained
WojTek-ツ
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
@Beth
Es un gusto ver a Beth de nuevo!
=D
Glad to have you back and that is an awfully pricey service. I pay 27$ monthly with phone, free router included and installation with 2.4G and 5G channels.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide