Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Goddamn Crimson, he’s your own son, why go through the trouble of murdering your own flesh and blood? You already did the same to your wife so why him?
Episode was good, I really liked how Millie literally just murdered the entire mafia just to get her hubby back. Crimson was absolutely ruthless and I wasn’t feeling Chazz too much, he was eh. The dildos joke did catch me offguard, but I didn’t think they were funny. The other jokes though I did find funny.
Posted Report
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
I didn’t like Chaz that much, either. Can’t deny that 4th wall break was funny, though. Before I saw who voiced Chaz, I almost thought they got Dan Avidan to voice him. Don’t know much about Eric Schwartz.
Posted Report
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
Can’t stop watching Moxxie’s flashback. I just wanna adopt the child he’s such an innocent baby! I wanna huddle him close and tell him everything is okay!
Posted Report
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
I just realized something:
Stolas says that his powers are limited in the human world without his grimoire, yet he did that spectacular entrance back in episode 6 of the first season. Unless it’s a matter of proximity between Stolas and his grimoire, this could be a plothole.
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

@Dirty Bit
He said that, but then Blitzo said something along the lines “What you don’t remember your own spells?” To which Stolas shot back “What’s his (Moxxie’s) phone number!” To which Blitzo conceded implying he didn’t know Moxxie’s number
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@Dirty Bit
Never thought that a show like Helluva Boss would have plotholes and writing mistakes but yet here we are. Guess even the bestest of shows have slip-ups in them.
WaynePonePone

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
Well, he said limited, not completely useless. In EP6 he pretty much did your typical things demons do in horror movies. I think that’s the extend demons can do in the human world in Vivzie’s universe.
WaynePonePone

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Dirty Bit
Loona doesn’t really hate Moxxie. I mean she mocks him constantly but she does that to almost anyone, even her own dad Blitzo, especially Blitzo. She funnily probably abuses Blitzo more than Moxxie.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide