[Hiatus Over/Prodigal Colt Returns!]I've got something to say...[REAL TALK]

Thunder Hoof

Back In The Saddle Again
… it’s better to burn out than fade away. 🔥🤟😜
Heh, just kidding. 😁
Happy New Year, Everypony! 🕛🎊🎉👯‍♀️
Here’s to a New Year & New Beginnings. 🍻
(Happy Groundhog Day as well! 😁)
Long time no see. How was everypony’s Christmas/Holidays? Good, I hope.
Anyway, since a good friend of mine is still here and is still apparently into ponies/part of the fandom…
I thought I’d finally decide to come back after all these years and pop in just to see how everypony’s doing without me.
Pretty good, it seems. In fact, a lot of you are probably happy to be rid of me, I’m sure…
Hey, I don’t blame ya. 🤷‍♂️
I actually DESPISE old me too. 😞😒
Look, uh… Years ago, I was a pretty unlovable mouthy jerk & toxic stupid noob who often typed before he thought/fed the trolls/argued with idiots who ONLY drug me down to their level. And so it seems I’ve become something of a pariah around these parts, what with how many bridges I’ve burned & made quite a few enemies in the process… Then again, I ONLY did it to myself. 🤦‍♂️😣😞
A lot(and I mean A LOT) has happened in my life past couple years & I’ve had some SERIOUS growing up to do.
Along with me & my mother(whom went home to Heaven just last year due to cancer 😢😂) FINALLY rediscovering our faith, coming back to God and His RICHLY Undeserved Grace/Love was a BIG part of it.
But I also know it takes two to tango, so let me be perfectly clear: I DON’T apologize for having my own honest opinion nor do I apologize for standing up for myself OR my few friends here from bullies/trolls just as mouthy & spoiling for a fight.
BUT I would DEFINITELY like to apologize for how I (mis)handled it & made myself appear JUST AS foolish.
So, for ALL the trouble & grief I’ve caused or fueled here… I’m DEEPLY & TRULY sorry to EVERYPONY. 😞
Seeing as this is a New Year & a time for New Beginnings… I’d actually like for us to start over on the RIGHT hoof this time.
Consider this my Heel Face Turn, if you will.
I WILL be civil/polite/respectful to the best of my ability & do my best to follow & respect the Rules here.
But I’m STILL gonna be myself(not gonna be some stiff) and I’m STILL gonna stand up for what’s right… just in the RIGHT way.
I’ll try not to rock the boat too much this time… if you’ll still have me aboard, that is… 😒
I’d like for us to be friends though, IF you want to be. 🕊️
Here, I’ll start: Howdy! The name’s Thunder Hoof(2.0, NO relation to whoever has a similar name). 👋🤠🎸 How’s it goin’? * nods *
Nice to meet y’all. You can find out all about me from my User Profile, my likes/dislikes and all.
If you want to learn more, by all means, please feel free to look me up sometime to chat.
I hope we can ALL get along, despite WHATEVER differences we might have.
Life’s too short & precious to hold grudges, in my humble opinion.
With ALL that said, hope to see ya around sometime. I’ll try not to be too much of a stranger myself, even with how busy I am nowadays trying to get my own life in order. 😅
In the mean time; Take care, stay safe, & God/Celestia Bless.
Later, peace. 🙏🖖✌️
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide