How would you cause as much chaos as possible?

uc9
Thread Starter - /nsfw-monster-musume-thread

Corrupter of the pure
There’s been plenty of fantasy shows and science fiction shows where there’s a villain that doesn’t give a care about anything other than wanting to watch the world burn and getting as much enjoyment as possible.

If you were such a chaotic evil movie villain how would you cause as much chaos as humanly possible?  
Rule: You can not directly harm a person or do something that directly harms a individual.

It can be anything really from replacing all the cream fillings in oreos with toothpaste, stealing everyone’s left shoes or giving sharks lazerbeams.
trashboat

Professionally Depressed
Make a working replica of the boss borot

Just Do shit in it, Chaos will follow in my wake (Not in the way you’d think, The boss borot Follows cartoon physics, Seeing as it was made by the comic relief of Mazinger Z)
luna the great!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Alicorn enthusiast
It’s simple. Make Hasbro go bankrupt and ponies go poof.

Then do the same to BBC.

Sit back and watch the internet’s reaction.

…Actually I wouldn’t ever do that. The horror!
JP
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

I miss the show so much
Let’s just say that I know how BGP works. With some root passwords, I could take the “inter” part of “internet” away on a pretty large scale. No permanent damage, but the chaos would be delightful.

Or maybe not. There’d be some Very Angry(TM) people coming after me.
Kazapsky
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Five scoops of ice cream
Swap the populations of two random major cities. Not their stuff, just the people. See how long it takes to sort things out.
Number1pegasus
Thread Starter -  Waifu Thread

The Element of laughter
Tell bronies Fluttershy sucks.

Go to a club and tell the DJ to put on Icejjfish.

Drive into town with my Ghetto ass speakers blasting so loud you can feel the grown vibrate.
uc9
Thread Starter - /nsfw-monster-musume-thread

Corrupter of the pure
Wait, I got one: Release a official pokemon mmo, half-life 3, actual science fiction virtual reality and watch as tens of millions of gamers forget their daily lives causing hundreds of millions of lost man hours in the workforce due to people ditching work, school and their social lives.
Randomosaur
Duck - Like the movies Birds, but with just ducks. Ducks everywhere.
Thread Starter - Person Above You

Give Ebalosus a copy of Half Life 3, complete with a HL3 disk. Then see him install it, play it, and find out that it’s a collector’s edition of Mass Effect 3, complete with an alternate ending by M. Night Shyamalan.
Background Pony #2D3A
Cause a worldwide economic freeze using stock market manipulation resulting in the cessation and dissolution of all functions of society because nobody is getting paid and money is worthless
Background Pony #4925
Upload uncensored videos of me slaughtering animals inhumanely and in an unknown environment so no one can save them.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide